List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3638, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2008/02/09 12:54PM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    Sunnyflower

Quote billsboy:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote pfoster191: I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

I don't blame Cane after what that filthy wh0re Amber did to him. I think he's showing unbelievable restraint. He should be furious with Katherine for befriending that $LUT Amber when Kay knows damn well what Amber did to Cane, to get closer to HER money.

It's proof positive that Katherine is going senile.

Thank-you why should he be nice to Amber after what she did to him? Kay is while not becoming senile,is making a mistake by befriending Amber. Kay should talk to her L.A. buddy Stephanie Forrester,Brooke,and Rick Forrester about Amber...

The way I see it, that is a different show that has nothing to do with what we see on our screens every day. I don't think her B&B past is all that relevant, hence no one on the show seems to worry about it too much nor is it ever talked about.

#62   2008/02/09 05:38PM
    FridaMonkey

Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Are you forgetting what Amber did to Cane?? Amber is an idiot and Cane has also suddenly become arrogant and unpleasant himself. Lily is also ignoring all the red flags with Cane and insists on becoming a model even after she's been told that's not a good place to go. Once she crashes and burns, then she'll play the victim. I don't like Lily at all.

#63   2008/02/09 07:30PM
    Touched

Cane is picking at my last nerve too! But has anybody ever considered that Cane is intensely "thirsty". It's been a long time since he's had a drink at the fountain of love. Lily is not going to be the drink to quench that thirst, and he may know it! When I guy gets that thirsty he usually is a pain in the a$$, especially to the piece that he wants and can't have!

#64   2008/02/09 08:34PM
    lilycanefan

I love Cane and Lily.. I also think like i said before that Amber deserved what she got..I mean come on, what did she expect!!! Lily had nothing to do with that, and if she does go down the wrong road with modeling, Cane will sure be there to help her. LANE FOREVER!!!!

#65   2008/02/09 09:20PM
    Allspice

Quote lilycanefan: I love Cane and Lily.. I also think like i said before that Amber deserved what she got..I mean come on, what did she expect!!! Lily had nothing to do with that, and if she does go down the wrong road with modeling, Cane will sure be there to help her. LANE FOREVER!!!!

This is a soap. None of the relationships are forever on the Y&R. I think Days has one or two that have lasted but Y&R Nikki and Victor are about the closest. Nick may yet reunite with Sharon - I hope so - But Cane and Lily are a big NO in my opinion. I don't like them together at all, and while I'm of the opinion their relationship won't last - I really hope it is SHORT TERM.

#66   2008/02/09 09:24PM
    lilycanefan

Quote Allspice:
    Quote lilycanefan: I love Cane and Lily.. I also think like i said before that Amber deserved what she got..I mean come on, what did she expect!!! Lily had nothing to do with that, and if she does go down the wrong road with modeling, Cane will sure be there to help her. LANE FOREVER!!!!

This is a soap. None of the relationships are forever on the Y&R. I think Days has one or two that have lasted but Y&R Nikki and Victor are about the closest. Nick may yet reunite with Sharon - I hope so - But Cane and Lily are a big NO in my opinion. I don't like them together at all, and while I'm of the opinion their relationship won't last - I really hope it is SHORT TERM.

I know its a soap but even though they might be together always, Im confident that they will always come back to each other! Its just my opinion, just like everyone has one..right! I still say LANE FOREVER!!!!

#67   2008/02/09 09:35PM
    Allspice

Quote lilycanefan:
    Quote Allspice:

I know its a soap but even though they might be together always, Im confident that they will always come back to each other! Its just my opinion, just like everyone has one..right! I still say LANE FOREVER!!!!

You are entitled to your opinion. However in my opinion they quite suck together.

#68   2008/02/09 10:23PM
    Lilamoor

Quote Allspice:
    Quote lilycanefan:
    Quote Allspice:

You are entitled to your opinion. However in my opinion they quite suck together.

They really don't have any chemistry together to speak of. Lily comes across a bit lifeless, But do they suck??. However Cane has been pretty nasty to Amber. He could I suppoe grow up, after all he isn't exactly a completely innocent party ,if any of you are keeping score.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/09 10:24PM
    #69   2008/02/09 10:32PM
    Uggerly

Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote Allspice:
    Quote lilycanefan:
    Quote Allspice:

They really don't have any chemistry together to speak of. Lily comes across a bit lifeless, But do they suck??. However Cane has been pretty nasty to Amber. He could I suppoe grow up, after all he isn't exactly a completely innocent party ,if any of you are keeping score.

I don't see the chemistry..And, if Lily couldn't handle Daniel, what will she do with a man like Cane???

#70   2008/02/10 05:51AM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote pfoster191: I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh COME ON NOW , he ( CANE ) knows Amber better than anyone , and he is trying to PROTECT his GrandMother from that lil Con Artist . HE HAS all the right to SPEAK his mind, especially he knows what she is capable of doing , MONEY talks and B/S walks .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/10 05:55AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list