List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3678, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2008/02/07 07:08AM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    aym0402

Quote Frenchval: Well I'm in the minority here but I don't find Cane rude!
    He has every right to be angry at her. I don't find she had been humiliated enough otherwise she wouldn't be around him all the time!
    If it's not clear I can't stand her!

I'm with you...it seems like Amber is a glutton for pain. Kay should remember that Amber only wanted to be with Cane b/c he is a Chancellor.

#52   2008/02/08 04:30PM
    lilycanefan

Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote pfoster191: I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

I don't blame Cane after what that filthy wh0re Amber did to him. I think he's showing unbelievable restraint. He should be furious with Katherine for befriending that $LUT Amber when Kay knows damn well what Amber did to Cane, to get closer to HER money.

It's proof positive that Katherine is going senile.

I 100% agree with you...Amber hurt Cane terribly..he has every right to act that way towards her!!!! GO CANE!!!

#53   2008/02/08 04:38PM
    Lilamoor

Quote lilycanefan:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote pfoster191: I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

I don't blame Cane after what that filthy wh0re Amber did to him. I think he's showing unbelievable restraint. He should be furious with Katherine for befriending that $LUT Amber when Kay knows damn well what Amber did to Cane, to get closer to HER money.

It's proof positive that Katherine is going senile.

I 100% agree with you...Amber hurt Cane terribly..he has every right to act that way towards her!!!! GO CANE!!!

Catherine recognized Amber's genuine love for Cane, because she rememberered her own youth. I repeat Cane evened the score by seducing Amber. What he did was sexual assault. Cane should have felt some sort of remorse - if he had a conscience at all- instead he continued to act as though he were the only injured party.
    Cane has moved on. Amber is in the process of moving on.

#54   2008/02/08 04:43PM
    Kristi07

Cane's gonna hit it and quit it with Lily...he's just being a little conceited considering a few months ago he had nothing!!

#55   2008/02/09 09:34AM
    aym0402

Quote Kristi07: Cane's gonna hit it and quit it with Lily...he's just being a little conceited considering a few months ago he had nothing!!

Last year this time, he was a bartender and look at him now!!! Talking about rags to riches...only in soapland.

#56   2008/02/09 10:22AM
    Uggerly

Quote pdames4: I Hated Amber so much in the beginning, you have no idea how much. However, she has become one of my faves at this time. She still annoys me with her stupid silly pranks, but she at least knows what she wants and tries to go after it even though her methods are stupid. She's not a mean person. I've never heard her say anything mean to anyone. How many other characters can we say that about.

So very true!!! I love amber, in spite of her silliness, at times. Cane should just let her go, but I think he still has some feelings for her. She hurt him, but it's still there..And, when this dalliance with Lily is over, he'll be back!!

#57   2008/02/09 11:35AM
    Allspice

Quote Uggerly:
    Quote pdames4: I Hated Amber so much in the beginning, you have no idea how much. However, she has become one of my faves at this time. She still annoys me with her stupid silly pranks, but she at least knows what she wants and tries to go after it even though her methods are stupid. She's not a mean person. I've never heard her say anything mean to anyone. How many other characters can we say that about.

So very true!!! I love amber, in spite of her silliness, at times. Cane should just let her go, but I think he still has some feelings for her. She hurt him, but it's still there..And, when this dalliance with Lily is over, he'll be back!!

I hope that happens. I would like to see a reunion with those two. Imagine overcoming their history and finding their way back to each other. Could be romantic. But Amber would need to play hard to get for awhile. Cane has had things to easy.

#58   2008/02/09 12:11PM
    Eppy

Cane has made his point to Amber - over and over again!!! There is no need for him to continue to be nasty to her or
    put her down in front of others or Kay. Kay is an adult and is not stupid...she is fully capable of choosing who she wants to have in her home or as a friend. I think Amber is good for Kay...she makes her laugh and reminisce and shows her real concern. Jill is always pouting and barking orders all the time. Amber must be a breath of fresh air to Kay!!

#59   2008/02/09 12:48PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

ITA 100% Great post!

Enough is enough Cane. You are just being an ass now.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list