List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3597, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2008/02/06 04:48PM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    Donna7874

Quote Lilamoor: To all you posters bemoaning poor Cane and dumping on Amberwith your -
    "I don't blame Cane after what Amber did to him" comments-
    -lest ye have forgotten. Cane got soooo big time even by seducing Amber, basically sexually assaulting her, then kicking her to the curb. He is no prize in the man department, and now he is getting involved with an immature little girl. Sure Lilly was married before, but her experience is minimal. I repeat Cane is no prize!

No one said that Cane was HUSBAND MATERIAL...just that he is HOTTT!!! (And as we all KNOW...NOT EVERY GUY a girl dates is necessarily the kind of "nice boy" a gal brings home to meet her Daddy, and eventually marries down the line.) (WHAT?!?!? Y'all thought that scenario was just a guy thang? In 2008, we are STILL practicing such TIRED double standards?!?!?! For shame....LOL!!!)

Donna7874

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/06 04:53PM
    #42   2008/02/06 05:35PM
    Lilamoor

Quote Donna7874:
    Quote Lilamoor: To all you posters bemoaning poor Cane and dumping on Amberwith your -
    "I don't blame Cane after what Amber did to him" comments-
    -lest ye have forgotten. Cane got soooo big time even by seducing Amber, basically sexually assaulting her, then kicking her to the curb. He is no prize in the man department, and now he is getting involved with an immature little girl. Sure Lilly was married before, but her experience is minimal. I repeat Cane is no prize!

No one said that Cane was HUSBAND MATERIAL...just that he is HOTTT!!! (And as we all KNOW...NOT EVERY GUY a girl dates is necessarily the kind of "nice boy" a gal brings home to meet her Daddy, and eventually marries down the line.) (WHAT?!?!? Y'all thought that scenario was just a guy thang? In 2008, we are STILL practicing such TIRED double standards?!?!?! For shame....LOL!!!)

Donna7874

Sexual assault is sexual assault. No double standard there. And "husband material" was not mentioned. What I'm saying is Yes Amber did Cane wrong, but Cane's method of getting even makes him no prize in the man department. That act made Cane a very bad boy. And as far as I am concerned just because of it --- if he had a conscience at all -- he would lay off Amber.

#43   2008/02/06 07:31PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Cane was a tad rude today...i dont blame him tho! He's jus bitter cuz she played him! Amber needs to not worry about all of that n jus continue her friendship with Kay! Besides.....Cane is not even Jill's son.

#44   2008/02/06 07:33PM
    Lilamoor

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Cane was a tad rude today...i dont blame him tho! He's jus bitter cuz she played him! Amber needs to not worry about all of that n jus continue her friendship with Kay! Besides.....Cane is not even Jill's son.

?????? How do you figure????

#45   2008/02/06 07:41PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: Cane was a tad rude today...i dont blame him tho! He's jus bitter cuz she played him! Amber needs to not worry about all of that n jus continue her friendship with Kay! Besides.....Cane is not even Jill's son.

SIMPLE. First DNA=NEGATIVE. Second DNA=POSITIVE.

W T F is that? LOL...A Negative + A Positive = A Negative.

#46   2008/02/06 07:46PM
    Lilamoor

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Lilamoor:

Too True But then again - these writers?? Maybe the positive is greater than the negative. So in your opinion what next? And how come adding to negatives creates a positive in Math, but not in my bank account? Go figure!

#47   2008/02/06 07:48PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Lilamoor:

Too True But then again - these writers?? Maybe the positive is greater than the negative. So in your opinion what next? And how come adding to negatives creates a positive in Math, but not in my bank account? Go figure!

LOL..one more test is what they shoulda requested! What i think honestly...is that they brought Cane in to be a "bad boy" but the response from the female viewers was overwhelmingly in his favor!...CANE IS HOT!!!!!!

#48   2008/02/06 07:52PM
    Lilamoor

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Lilamoor:

LOL..one more test is what they shoulda requested! What i think honestly...is that they brought Cane in to be a "bad boy" but the response from the female viewers was overwhelmingly in his favor!...CANE IS HOT!!!!!!

T/A

#49   2008/02/06 11:03PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Well said.. I agree w/ you..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list