List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3234, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2008/02/06 01:19PM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    Snizzle

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Snizzle: I like Cane..I can't stand Amber...Now it's the twit lily's turn....so to me it's all good..GO CANE

Cane was my baby-now he still fine as heck but this whole Lily thing is just way beyond me...now you know she can't please her perv ex husband how she gonna handle Cane--way too much man for her!!!!! He gonna hit it and quit it and I'm gonna LMAO!!!!

O you know it...whining about Daniel watching it...what she gonna do when Cane actually wanna act it out LMAOOOOOOOOOO LIKE OMG EWWWW U WANNA PUT IT WHERE? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She can call me--i'll act it out with him...lmao!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#32   2008/02/06 03:27PM
    awesome53

Quote COLONLC10: I agree too. I'm hoping some stuff comes out of the closet about him soon because I can't stand his holier than thou attitude.

Then Neil is gonna kick his buttocks all over GC for breaking his
    lily's heart.

#33   2008/02/06 03:53PM
    sally2

Quote pfoster191: I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

Totally........Cane ! Get some manners After all , it could be you someday whose 'down-on-his-luck' Like that character Chris Farley played on SNL........You could be in a van livin' down by the river

#34   2008/02/06 04:06PM
    Watchingyou1943

Cane is behaving like he is 12 years old where Amber is concerned. I wish Kay would jump all over his butt. She needs to tell Cane that "Amber is always welcomed here because it is MY house, and I can invite anyone else I want as well. And You better not ever make my guests feel uncomfortable in MY house, do you understand that Cane??!!" And she could tell Jill the same thing. Both Jill and Cane, think their stuff don't stink. (But it do) lolol

#35   2008/02/06 04:07PM
    billsboy

Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote pfoster191: I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

I don't blame Cane after what that filthy wh0re Amber did to him. I think he's showing unbelievable restraint. He should be furious with Katherine for befriending that $LUT Amber when Kay knows damn well what Amber did to Cane, to get closer to HER money.

It's proof positive that Katherine is going senile.

Thank-you why should he be nice to Amber after what she did to him? Kay is while not becoming senile,is making a mistake by befriending Amber. Kay should talk to her L.A. buddy Stephanie Forrester,Brooke,and Rick Forrester about Amber...

#36   2008/02/06 04:20PM
    Watchingyou1943

Quote billsboy:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:

I don't blame Cane after what that filthy wh0re Amber did to him. I think he's showing unbelievable restraint. He should be furious with Katherine for befriending that $LUT Amber when Kay knows damn well what Amber did to Cane, to get closer to HER money.

It's proof positive that Katherine is going senile.

Thank-you why should he be nice to Amber after what she did to him? Kay is while not becoming senile,is making a mistake by befriending Amber. Kay should talk to her L.A. buddy Stephanie Forrester,Brooke,and Rick Forrester about Amber...

Cane doesn't have to be nice to her if he really has no feelings about her, but come on, his being so rude to Amber is now like beating a dead horse. If he doesn't like her, leave her alone. Just walk away. I'm wouldn't be rude to someone like he is.

#37   2008/02/06 04:31PM
    colormebadd

Cane can't stand Amber and everytime he turns around there she is. It must be kind of annoying to see someone you can't stand all the time. He sholud just walk the other direction whenever he sees her. This home belongs to Kay and she has every right to invite whom ever she chooses to her home. She could be a little more considerate to her grandsons feelings as well. I just don't get these people at all.

#38   2008/02/06 04:40PM
    Donna7874

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Nice post Cookie! ITA

I agree that Cane's behavior has been less than gentlemenly with Amber. BUT as Cane eloquently put it after the sex scene prior to DUMPING her; "Gentlemanly behavior is something that you offer a "LADY". (And I think we can UNIVERSALLY agree that Amber's no lady, even by the most liberal stretch of the imagination. (And subsequently- LADYLIKE behavior is something a woman offers a "GENTLEMAN". Once a man ceases acting like a GENTLEMAN, a woman is NO LONGER OBLIGED to remain ladylike, and vice versa.)

#39   2008/02/06 04:42PM
    Lilamoor

To all you posters bemoaning poor Cane and dumping on Amberwith your -
    "I don't blame Cane after what Amber did to him" comments-
    -lest ye have forgotten. Cane got soooo big time even by seducing Amber, basically sexually assaulting her, then kicking her to the curb. He is no prize in the man department, and now he is getting involved with an immature little girl. Sure Lilly was married before, but her experience is minimal. I repeat Cane is no prize!

#40   2008/02/06 04:46PM
    MissHathaway

Quote sally2:

Totally........Cane ! Get some manners After all , it could be you someday whose 'down-on-his-luck' Like that character Chris Farley played on SNL........You could be in a van livin' down by the river

I love that! lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list