List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3397, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2008/02/06 10:38AM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    pfoster191

It was hard for me to except Amber when she first started, but after all the things Cane has done to her, I feel I have to like her. I think Cane has to end this meaness. Its almost like if he keeps dumping on her, he thinks she will continue to care for him. He's just a jerk to keep doing the things he does. I think Lily should bring this to his attention. She should ask him, "do you still care for Amber, if not why don't you just leave her alone."

#22   2008/02/06 10:41AM
    jmwhite05

Amber is starting to grow on me, but Amber took it to far when she did the Marina scheme that was over board so I think if Cane is rude she deserves it. I mean, it only has been about 10 days since so I am sure he will get over it soon. Plus, Kay told him not to lead her on maybe this is his way of trying not to.

#23   2008/02/06 10:42AM
    olderthandirt

Look Kay mentored Jill out of gutter life, then Nikki, so Amber is her next project. What is wrong with that? I too like the connection. I think the whole s/l is cool.

I mean Kay has helped to bring Jill and Nikki into her own power seats. By elevating them to CEO's she is completing her mentoring process with them and they both love her for it. It is therefore for me not a reach that Kay sees some thing valuable in Amber, as she did Jill and Nikki both of whom in their beginings with Kay could easily have been labled as "gold diggers." It is also not a reach for me, that just as both Jill and Nikki love Kay, Amber is growing fonder of her too.

#24   2008/02/06 12:12PM
    Soulsistah

I never liked Amber only because her stupid antics just didn't "fit" with the show. I still don't think she fits and if she were to leave I wouldn't miss her (ditto Jana ). But there's still the issue of her hiding the money on her two loyal, but completely stupid, friends Daniel and Kevin. She's a manipulator and a schemer and always will be.

But having said all that, I totally agree Cane has been a Class "A" jerk to her, especially lately. I didn't like Cane from day 1 (seemed arrogant and conceited in his mannerisms) and I still don't. His recent treatment of Amber makes me dislike him even more even though I don't like Amber! Cane has become FF material for me.

#25   2008/02/06 12:36PM
    Skyrider

Quote olderthandirt: Look Kay mentored Jill out of gutter life, then Nikki, so Amber is her next project. What is wrong with that? I too like the connection. I think the whole s/l is cool.

I mean Kay has helped to bring Jill and Nikki into her own power seats. By elevating them to CEO's she is completing her mentoring process with them and they both love her for it. It is therefore for me not a reach that Kay sees some thing valuable in Amber, as she did Jill and Nikki both of whom in their beginings with Kay could easily have been labled as "gold diggers." It is also not a reach for me, that just as both Jill and Nikki love Kay, Amber is growing fonder of her too.

Thats tru now if Kay can only persuade Amber to drop Cane.

#26   2008/02/06 01:05PM
    Snizzle

I like Cane..I can't stand Amber...Now it's the twit lily's turn....so to me it's all good..GO CANE

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/06 01:06PM
    #27   2008/02/06 01:11PM
    Kristi07

Quote Snizzle: I like Cane..I can't stand Amber...Now it's the twit lily's turn....so to me it's all good..GO CANE

Cane was my baby-now he still fine as heck but this whole Lily thing is just way beyond me...now you know she can't please her perv ex husband how she gonna handle Cane--way too much man for her!!!!! He gonna hit it and quit it and I'm gonna LMAO!!!!

#28   2008/02/06 01:12PM
    Snizzle

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Snizzle: I like Cane..I can't stand Amber...Now it's the twit lily's turn....so to me it's all good..GO CANE

Cane was my baby-now he still fine as heck but this whole Lily thing is just way beyond me...now you know she can't please her perv ex husband how she gonna handle Cane--way too much man for her!!!!! He gonna hit it and quit it and I'm gonna LMAO!!!!

O you know it...whining about Daniel watching it...what she gonna do when Cane actually wanna act it out LMAOOOOOOOOOO LIKE OMG EWWWW U WANNA PUT IT WHERE? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#29   2008/02/06 01:16PM
    Kristi07

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Kristi07:

O you know it...whining about Daniel watching it...what she gonna do when Cane actually wanna act it out LMAOOOOOOOOOO LIKE OMG EWWWW U WANNA PUT IT WHERE? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She can call me--i'll act it out with him...lmao!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list