List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3353, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/06 10:12AM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    Chrissi

Quote Curious_Georgia: I don't blame Cane after what that filthy wh0re Amber did to him. I think he's showing unbelievable restraint. He should be furious with Katherine for befriending that $LUT Amber when Kay knows damn well what Amber did to Cane, to get closer to HER money.

It's proof positive that Katherine is going senile.

Peep peep! Just poking in to ask that you please don't use profanity in our forums. The reason we block the stuff is so that you use other more clever words.

Review the guidelines before you post again! You have been warned before and this is a last warning.

#12   2008/02/06 10:15AM
    Skyrider

Quote KLS75: I agree! He's very rude and arrogant! I can't wait for Amber to get over him and move on.

Ok..Please y&r have Amber move on Cane is not worth it ...

#13   2008/02/06 10:18AM
    pdames4

I Hated Amber so much in the beginning, you have no idea how much. However, she has become one of my faves at this time. She still annoys me with her stupid silly pranks, but she at least knows what she wants and tries to go after it even though her methods are stupid. She's not a mean person. I've never heard her say anything mean to anyone. How many other characters can we say that about.

#14   2008/02/06 10:18AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Nice post Cookie! ITA

Just being honest about it.

Aren't you always honest. Why lie it is what it is.

#15   2008/02/06 10:19AM
    Frenchval

Well I'm in the minority here but I don't find Cane rude!
    He has every right to be angry at her. I don't find she had been humiliated enough otherwise she wouldn't be around him all the time!
    If it's not clear I can't stand her!

#16   2008/02/06 10:19AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote pdames4: I Hated Amber so much in the beginning, you have no idea how much. However, she has become one of my faves at this time. She still annoys me with her stupid silly pranks, but she at least knows what she wants and tries to go after it even though her methods are stupid. She's not a mean person. I've never heard her say anything mean to anyone. How many other characters can we say that about.

Good point.....dang you had me thinking who on Y&R has not said a nice thing about someone. You right!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/06 10:20AM
    #17   2008/02/06 10:21AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Nice post Cookie! ITA

"Ya Know"

#18   2008/02/06 10:21AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Nice post Cookie! ITA

"Ya Know"

#19   2008/02/06 10:27AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Frenchval: Well I'm in the minority here but I don't find Cane rude!
    He has every right to be angry at her. I don't find she had been humiliated enough otherwise she wouldn't be around him all the time!

Believe me i understand why you don't like Amber. But
    it's not healthy to hold onto anger this long it only will end up making you very bitter and sick in the end. I look at Sharon she's so beautiful her spouse slept with and got another woman pregnant and she still throwing around snide remarks about. That's like crying over spilled milk. Cane got his revenge on Amber 3times over. 1)He divorced her 2) had sex with her and threw her out 3 pulled her wig off in front of the press, Lily and millions of people who were watching the show. Amber isn't evil. Kay likes her and that has nothing to do with Cane. She doesn't deserve to be emotionally abused by her ex-husband over and over again. I think most women should understand that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/06 10:29AM
    #20   2008/02/06 10:30AM
    Frenchval

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Frenchval: Well I'm in the minority here but I don't find Cane rude!

Believe me i understand why you don't like Amber. But
    it's not healthy to hold onto anger this long it only will end up making you very bitter and sick in the end. I look at Sharon she's so beautiful her spouse slept with and got another woman pregnant and she still throwing around snide remarks about. That's like crying over spilled milk. Cane got his revenge on Amber 3times over. 1)He divorced her 2) had sex with her and threw her out pulled her wig off in front of the press, Lily and millions of people who were watching the show. Amber isn't evil. Kay likes her and that has nothing to do with Cane. She doesn't deserve to be emotionally abused by her ex-husband over and over again. I think most women should understand that.

I understand what you say and maybe I'm heartless but I still can't feel sorry for her one millisecond!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list