List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3403, Replies: 101
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2008/02/13 09:50AM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    Anydaynow

Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote CandyLane5: Cane shows all the signs of being an abusive man... maybe the writers could show him actually getting married and being a wife abuser, an s/l on domestic violence.

I think you have this right on. He certainly was abusive while seducing Amber as pay back for her tricking him. Sexual assault is never justified. This would be an interesting story line, and Cane would indeed be perfect for it.

That would be very interesting, and would put some life back into the story. Now, who would the writers use as his poor abused wife????? But that's another topic.

#92   2008/02/13 09:56AM
    cherchezlefemme

Oh yeah... I mean that was probably the best sex ever... However, the emotional cruelty he exacted on Amber was wrong and bordered on in-human without a doubt.

Looking back at that... Can you imagine immature Lily dealing with Cane when he gets sick and tired of her sappy behavior? I'm telling you... this would be so ugly... Lily would end up in a mental institution after fooling around with Cane!

#93   2008/02/13 09:59AM
    Skyrider

MABYE.. Now that Neil and Cane are trying to get alone Cane will not hurt Lily now that he is getting a chance to get to know Lily's father.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/13 10:00AM
    #94   2008/02/13 10:04AM
    cherchezlefemme

Hey sky... let's start a pool and see if we can get some takers...

As immature as Lily is it won't take much to hurt her feelings. My money is on Lily getting hurt and Neil getting pizzed.

#95   2008/02/13 10:11AM
    Skyrider

Quote cherchezlefemme: Hey sky... let's start a pool and see if we can get some takers...

As immature as Lily is it won't take much to hurt her feelings. My money is on Lily getting hurt and Neil getting pizzed.

LOL.. OK ARE YOU GOING TO STARTE A NEW THREAD .cherchezlefemme

#96   2008/02/13 10:14AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Skyrider:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Hey sky... let's start a pool and see if we can get some takers...

LOL.. OK ARE YOU GOING TO STARTE A NEW THREAD .cherchezlefemme

Maybe.... You game... We gotta have opposing sides ya know.

#97   2008/02/13 10:44AM
    pfoster191

Quote CandyLane5: Cane shows all the signs of being an abusive man... maybe the writers could show him actually getting married and being a wife abuser, an s/l on domestic violence.

That would be a realistic story line. I'm up for it.

#98   2008/02/13 02:40PM
    pfoster191

Lily was raised to have manners and respect for other people. What I don't understand is Lily has witnessed Cane be very un-necessarily rude to Amber. Why hasn't Lily questioned Cane about that? She knows that her daddy would never be that kind of a man. She should see red flags.

#99   2008/02/13 04:41PM
    Allspice

Quote Anydaynow:
    Quote Lilamoor:

I think you have this right on. He certainly was abusive while seducing Amber as pay back for her tricking him. Sexual assault is never justified. This would be an interesting story line, and Cane would indeed be perfect for it.

That would be very interesting, and would put some life back into the story. Now, who would the writers use as his poor abused wife????? But that's another topic.

Perhaps he has a wife in Australia. Maybe she'll show up looking for him and he'll be pizzed that she spoiled his game in Genoa City, and the abuse continues. Why would she follow an abuser ???- well cause she LOVES him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list