List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane's Rudeness

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane's Rudeness

Started by pfoster191 at 2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/15 02:04PM, Views: 3482, Replies: 101
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/06 09:39AM
    Cane's Rudeness
    pfoster191

I want so much for Kay to put Cane in his place. He has no right to be rude to anyone who comes to visit Kay. When is he going to get tried of being rude to Amber. Say something worth while to Cane, Kay. He has no manners.

#2   2008/02/06 09:41AM
    Re: Cane's Rudeness
    KLS75

I agree! He's very rude and arrogant! I can't wait for Amber to get over him and move on.

#3   2008/02/06 09:44AM
    COLONLC10

I agree too. I'm hoping some stuff comes out of the closet about him soon because I can't stand his holier than thou attitude.

#4   2008/02/06 09:47AM
    SHAWTY777

Quote COLONLC10: I agree too. I'm hoping some stuff comes out of the closet about him soon because I can't stand his holier than thou attitude.
    Me either,HIS cuteness only goes so far when you are a "JERK"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/06 09:47AM
    #5   2008/02/06 09:59AM
    COLONLC10

Quote SHAWTY777:
    Quote COLONLC10: I agree too. I'm hoping some stuff comes out of the closet about him soon because I can't stand his holier than thou attitude.
    Me either,HIS cuteness only goes so far when you are a "JERK"

Amen! You are soooooo right!

#6   2008/02/06 10:06AM
    Nosycookie1201

Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/02/06 10:07AM
    #7   2008/02/06 10:07AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Nice post Cookie! ITA

#8   2008/02/06 10:08AM
    COLONLC10

Quote Nosycookie1201: Ok i don't like Amber. Those who read my messages know this. But i think Cane humiliated her enough by pulling her wig off and exposing her in front of millions of people on camera. Now it's just time to let go and not hold anymore grudges. If Sharon can be nice to Phyllis then Cane can be nice to Amber. It's not gentleman like to keep hurting a girls feelings especially when you know that the person loves you. Jerks do that. I know what it feels like to be hurt i wouldn't wish that on anyone. He can love and be with Lily just the same without hurting Amber's feelings. I agree that really isn't nice.

Wonderful Post and so true to the word! Thanks! I'm not a big fan of Amber either but enough is enough with her where Cane is concerned. Go play with Lily and stop humiliating Amber. Maybe she is turning over a new leaf finally! He's got no right!

#9   2008/02/06 10:11AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote KeepingItReal:

Nice post Cookie! ITA

Just being honest about it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list