List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir

Started by crazy4yandr at 2008/02/04 10:12AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 03:56PM, Views: 2944, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2008/02/13 01:14PM
    Re: HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir
    cherchezlefemme

Quote bubble303: Does that mean that Mac and Billy are still married

Oooooh! Now that would start some R-e-a-l Hot Mess.... and just think.... they don't even know they would still be married!

#32   2008/02/13 01:17PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote Curious_Georgia:
    Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
    Quote crazy4yandr: Appearently, Jill is NOT Katherine's daughter, therefor neither her or Cane would be heir to the Chancellor dynasty. SOW is reporting Amber may be Kay's long lost granddaughter. Kay's maiden name is also Moore.....May be interesting if it plays out.....(Got this topic from another message board, but it is not copied)......

I would love for this to be true regardless of how it comes about. I can't stand Jill or Cane. Neither have any respect for Mrs. C's wishes and continue to be rude to Amber knowing full well how Mrs. C thinks of her.

Sorry, but Katherine must be SENILE to be bonding with Amber after what Amber did to Cane in Las Vegas. No grandmother in her right might would befriend a tramp who so betrayed her grandson like that. Amber's continued presence is upsetting to Cane and Jill. Katherine should have some respect for THEIR feelings rather that constantly being concerned about the con artist Amber.

Not Senile, just real! Didn't you hear Kay's confessions down in the garage at clear Springs and again as she sat with Amber at the mansion? Kay admitted her many mistakes with men and relationships to Amber. Kay not only forgave but encouraged her to forgive herself and move on.

Dang Georgia, ease up girl. Why be so bitter?

She got it bad for Amber don't know what she did but she got it bad.....

#33   2008/02/13 01:18PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote bubble303: Does that mean that Mac and Billy are still married

Now that looking at the upside of things....sweet!!

#34   2008/02/13 01:20PM
    cherchezlefemme

She's not alone... there are a few others... make you think Amber hurt one of their own.... ya know?

#35   2008/02/13 01:50PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cherchezlefemme: She's not alone... there are a few others... make you think Amber hurt one of their own.... ya know?

For real

#36   2008/02/13 02:01PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote PlainTruth: Didn't they get an annulment pushed through? Mac and Billy I mean.

Amber is way to young to be Katherine's daughter. UNLESS, maybe she is a granddaughter? Maybe Amber's momma from Furnace Creek is really Katherine's daughter. I always thought something was fishy with the DNA tests. The first one was negative, the second, positive.

Cane is acting a bit skanky right now with Neil. She just seems smarmy, sucking up to Neil like that.

I can see why Katherine likes Amber. Amber always got along well with Stephanie on B&B too. Older women seem to get her.

Maybe Amber's mom is Kay's daughter.... not Jill. You could be on to something there. I forgot about the annulment, but if it turned out that they were not related Mac & Billy could reunite! Billy would turn back into a decent humanbeing....

#37   2008/02/13 02:05PM
    bubble303

Quote PlainTruth: Didn't they get an annulment pushed through? Mac and Billy I mean.

I thought that their marriage was just declared invalid

#38   2008/02/13 02:07PM
    bubble303

NVM, they did get an annulment....

I just remembered sry

My bad

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list