List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir

Started by crazy4yandr at 2008/02/04 10:12AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 03:56PM, Views: 2953, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2008/02/11 05:50PM
    Re: HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir
    gommie

Quote carlotta1960:
    Quote Curious_Georgia: This is not a "huge spoiler" it's a huge joke.

In the new Soap Opera Weekly, for the three millionth time, Jeanne Cooper is complaining that she wishes Jill was not Katherine's daughter, and says "Maybe Amber is an heir instead." People all over the web are taking the innocent comments and screaming from the rooftops that Jill isn't a Chancellor heir.

I do wish Cooper would shut up. She's made her point. Plus she is dead set WRONG about Katherine's maiden name being Moore. It's SHEPHERD, and has been from the very first day Cooper has been playing Katherine.

As a long-time viewer, ITA that SHEPHERD was her maiden name, but I see that it has now been omitted from her history on the cast list link. Makes me wonder if the writers are trying to put one over on us again...

It may have been omitted there-but it shows up plenty of other places......

#12   2008/02/12 01:04PM
    bubble303

No wonder they're so alike

But i hope this is not true. I like Jill as Kay's daughter

#13   2008/02/12 01:09PM
    suegerry

Quote bubble303: No wonder they're so alike

But i hope this is not true. I like Jill as Kay's daughter

So do I.....and hope it isn't true...

#14   2008/02/12 01:19PM
    cherchezlefemme

(cher putting on helmut, strapping in tightly) Look y'all I know this is not gonna be a favorite for some of y'all... but frankly.... I like the idea of Amber being the REAL Chancellor heir. Talk about some good story lines as a result of this... Jill being literally slapped back to her senses with this news...especially after how she has treated Amber... Cane being completely knocked off his high horse AND....completely being disowned by Kay... Man, This would be one hell of a good way to bring this soap back to life....

Amber as Kay's REAL heir would birth so many other story lines like Amber's relationship with Daniel, Amber's friendship with Kevin, Michael, Lauren, Gloria's relationship with Amber.... Jack's relationship with Amber, the other dynamics like her relationship with Sharon, the Newman klan, colleen, and of course.... lame duck Lily.

It's a good idea! I hope they do it.

#15   2008/02/12 03:43PM
    shagans

Quote cherchezlefemme: (cher putting on helmut, strapping in tightly) Look y'all I know this is not gonna be a favorite for some of y'all... but frankly.... I like the idea of Amber being the REAL Chancellor heir. Talk about some good story lines as a result of this... Jill being literally slapped back to her senses with this news...especially after how she has treated Amber... Cane being completely knocked off his high horse AND....completely being disowned by Kay... Man, This would be one hell of a good way to bring this soap back to life....

Amber as Kay's REAL heir would birth so many other story lines like Amber's relationship with Daniel, Amber's friendship with Kevin, Michael, Lauren, Gloria's relationship with Amber.... Jack's relationship with Amber, the other dynamics like her relationship with Sharon, the Newman klan, colleen, and of course.... lame duck Lily.

It's a good idea! I hope they do it.

I am so glad that I am not the only one I am in complete agreement with you my dear

#16   2008/02/12 03:48PM
    ratty822

if this storyline was true, they could bring the original mac and billy back so they could have the wedding they never got to have before...they wouldnt be related then right?

#17   2008/02/13 10:39AM
    Grumpy1

While I kind of like the idea. Amber is too young to be Kay's daughter. The writers could never find a way to fix that.

#18   2008/02/13 11:06AM
    suegerry

The only one that I don't think is a Chancellor is Cane....they should bring back Nina and her son......and let this son be the heir to this family....

#19   2008/02/13 11:17AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote crazy4yandr: Appearently, Jill is NOT Katherine's daughter, therefor neither her or Cane would be heir to the Chancellor dynasty. SOW is reporting Amber may be Kay's long lost granddaughter. Kay's maiden name is also Moore.....May be interesting if it plays out.....(Got this topic from another message board, but it is not copied)......

I would love for this to be true regardless of how it comes about. I can't stand Jill or Cane. Neither have any respect for Mrs. C's wishes and continue to be rude to Amber knowing full well how Mrs. C thinks of her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list