List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir

Started by crazy4yandr at 2008/02/04 10:12AM
    Latest post: 2008/02/13 03:56PM, Views: 2919, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2008/02/04 10:12AM
    HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir
    crazy4yandr

Appearently, Jill is NOT Katherine's daughter, therefor neither her or Cane would be heir to the Chancellor dynasty. SOW is reporting Amber may be Kay's long lost granddaughter. Kay's maiden name is also Moore.....May be interesting if it plays out.....(Got this topic from another message board, but it is not copied)......

#2   2008/02/04 10:24AM
    Re: HUGE spoiler - Chancellor Heir
    Texas Sunflower

Quote crazy4yandr: Appearently, Jill is NOT Katherine's daughter, therefor neither her or Cane would be heir to the Chancellor dynasty. SOW is reporting Amber may be Kay's long lost granddaughter. Kay's maiden name is also Moore.....May be interesting if it plays out.....(Got this topic from another message board, but it is not copied)......

I hope this is not true!!
    That is just STUPID!

It is an insult to long time viewers. I had a problem with Cane coming as Phillip, Jr. was a great s/l.... but I got use to Cane and love the guy and the s/l... however, I didn't like it that they dropped the ring theory and locked box of Kevin's dad...

Don't let this be true..... Maybe the new writers will change this. Mrs. C. can like Amber, give her money, just don't make her an heir..... She is from Furness Creek and that should stand......

Leave History alone....... JMO

#3   2008/02/04 10:25AM
    shagans

Quote crazy4yandr: Appearently, Jill is NOT Katherine's daughter, therefor neither her or Cane would be heir to the Chancellor dynasty. SOW is reporting Amber may be Kay's long lost granddaughter. Kay's maiden name is also Moore.....May be interesting if it plays out.....(Got this topic from another message board, but it is not copied)......

I said the same thing a couple of weeks ago I think it would be awsome if Amber was related to MRS. C I love Amber from when she was on B&B

#4   2008/02/04 10:47AM
    carlotta1960

Quote Curious_Georgia: This is not a "huge spoiler" it's a huge joke.

In the new Soap Opera Weekly, for the three millionth time, Jeanne Cooper is complaining that she wishes Jill was not Katherine's daughter, and says "Maybe Amber is an heir instead." People all over the web are taking the innocent comments and screaming from the rooftops that Jill isn't a Chancellor heir.

I do wish Cooper would shut up. She's made her point. Plus she is dead set WRONG about Katherine's maiden name being Moore. It's SHEPHERD, and has been from the very first day Cooper has been playing Katherine.

As a long-time viewer, ITA that SHEPHERD was her maiden name, but I see that it has now been omitted from her history on the cast list link. Makes me wonder if the writers are trying to put one over on us again...

#5   2008/02/04 11:22AM
    Soulsistah

Well, if JC has been complaining about the change in history to make Jill her daughter, ITA! I hate that the new writers just decided to rewrite history for the gazillonth time! Jill and Kay were far more interesting when they weren't related. And as for Cane - bah! I don't want him to be a Chancellor either. I hope that the new writers fix this mess.

Definitely do NOT want Amber to be related to Catherine...just another history "rewrite"

#6   2008/02/04 11:59AM
    valleycliffe

jill may not be kay's heir, but cane as P3 is a chancellor heir. it would not matter his mother is not, his father is phillip chancellor 2

#7   2008/02/11 04:27PM
    BrwnEyedGrl1213

Quote Curious_Georgia: This is not a "huge spoiler" it's a huge joke.

In the new Soap Opera Weekly, for the three millionth time, Jeanne Cooper is complaining that she wishes Jill was not Katherine's daughter, and says "Maybe Amber is an heir instead." People all over the web are taking the innocent comments and screaming from the rooftops that Jill isn't a Chancellor heir.

I do wish Cooper would shut up. She's made her point. Plus she is dead set WRONG about Katherine's maiden name being Moore. It's SHEPHERD, and has been from the very first day Cooper has been playing Katherine.

Calm down! This is a place for people to express their opinions, if you dont like it dont read them.
    I agree with you crazy4yandr

#8   2008/02/11 04:33PM
    Allspice

The writers are always messing up the story line. They are always changing peoples ages and background etc.
    I for one hope they do not change this sl. I like Jill as Catherine's daughter.
    Cane though -- well I'm not sure about him. I think we may find out something is up with that boy.

#9   2008/02/11 05:17PM
    Beckicat

Quote Allspice: The writers are always messing up the story line. They are always changing peoples ages and background etc.
    I for one hope they do not change this sl. I like Jill as Catherine's daughter.
    Cane though -- well I'm not sure about him. I think we may find out something is up with that boy.

I think it would be interesting if Amber was related to Kay they sure seem to have a connection.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list