List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler heather & michael

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler heather & michael

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/01/22 03:40PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 03:51PM, Views: 403, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/01/22 03:40PM
    spoiler heather & michael
    divasoapfan

after heather meets with shawn who tells her he was working at the restaurant the night victor got dropped of,(he provides vic with a alibi) she keeps the info under her hat and blows him off!!!!!michael walks into crimson lights,runs into this dude and he then tells michael that the d.a . blew him off!!!he reaps the info & finds out that good old vic has a alibi afterall and runs to tell victor....

#2   2008/01/22 03:49PM
    Re: spoiler heather & michael
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote divasoapfan: after heather meets with shawn who tells her he was working at the restaurant the night victor got dropped of,(he provides vic with a alibi) she keeps the info under her hat and blows him off!!!!!michael walks into crimson lights,runs into this dude and he then tells michael that the d.a . blew him off!!!he reaps the info & finds out that good old vic has a alibi afterall and runs to tell victor....

Yes!!!! i can't wait for Victor to find out....how dare Heather blow this guy off...not too professional of her,huh??

#3   2008/01/22 03:51PM
    divasoapfan

yes she should get into trouble for this maybe even dis-barred.........

#4   2008/01/22 03:51PM
    Sunnyflower

Yeah, I just finished watching this scene.

It kind of makes you wonder if she was going to say anything about it or if she was going to just sweep it under the rug.

I don't hate this character like I did at first, but she seems to run her cases on such a personal level.

And that is just wrong.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list