List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Amber (possible spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amber (possible spoilers)

Started by yandr_love at 2008/01/22 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 07:16PM, Views: 591, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2008/01/22 01:18PM
    Amber (possible spoilers)
    yandr_love

What is amber thinking?
    i hate how shes pulling daniel into everything and her marina thing is never going to work. She is crazy.

#2   2008/01/22 01:51PM
    Re: Amber (possible spoilers)
    twin 2

Quote yandr_love: What is amber thinking?
    i hate how shes pulling daniel into everything and her marina thing is never going to work. She is crazy.

she is nuts, and no one else can tell it's amber???? please get real........

#3   2008/01/22 02:21PM
    sally2

Quote twin 2:

That's the character of Amber.. She is , what she is

#4   2008/01/22 05:54PM
    SecondChance

I have to agree--Amber is Amber. Think about her past--she just needs someone (like the bold Cane) to love. I really do believe that if Cane gave her a second chance, then Amber will be happy--I really do believe in second chances.

#5   2008/01/22 07:09PM
    colormebadd

:D

Quote SecondChance: I have to agree--Amber is Amber. Think about her past--she just needs someone (like the bold Cane) to love. I really do believe that if Cane gave her a second chance, then Amber will be happy--I really do believe in second chances.

OH PLEASE!!! Amber has had more chances with Cane I can count. Besides Cane said that he hates liars so I knew that he would be out for her blood when he found out all the lies she told him. They are totally over. As for Amber pulling Daniel into all of her mess, that is total B/S Daniel is there because he is a idiot. He follows her around like a pitiful puppy. Ambers a lier among other thing and Kevin is crazy those are the type of people he choose to hang with. I mean look at his mom for goodness sakes it's genetic.

#6   2008/01/22 07:14PM
    gommie

Quote sally2:
    Quote twin 2:

That's the character of Amber.. She is , what she is

This is true-she is what she is and Cane does not want 'who she is' doesn't she get that- she must not-b/c if she did she would STOP making such stupidly bad choices--she is a beautiful girl, smart with lots of talent...she is not going to win him back by continuing her deceitful ways....*sigh*

#7   2008/01/22 07:16PM
    oilersfan11

On the canadian show for wednesday they showed at this party for the contest winner and amber is putting on this sexy walk and prancing around trying to turn cane on. he's in the corner with jill and whisper's something to her.jill then has this shock and disgusted angry look on her face.so i bet that cane told jill that marina was really amber.and that he knew it all long but just playing along with her until this party to spring it all out that she is really amber

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list