List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Gloria, Gloria Gloria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gloria, Gloria Gloria

Started by ojudy59 at 2008/01/22 01:10PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/23 12:28AM, Views: 357, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2008/01/22 01:10PM
    Gloria, Gloria Gloria
    ojudy59

I sure hope that they find out what she did before she gets her hands on John's money. They need to expose what she did so that Sharon,and others will stop defending her and think that Jack is taking advantage of her. What's wrong with John, he is suppose to see all now that he is dead, cant he see what Gloria has dont to him and his family.

#2   2008/01/22 01:53PM
    Re: Gloria, Gloria Gloria
    twin 2

Quote ojudy59: I sure hope that they find out what she did before she gets her hands on John's money. They need to expose what she did so that Sharon,and others will stop defending her and think that Jack is taking advantage of her. What's wrong with John, he is suppose to see all now that he is dead, cant he see what Gloria has dont to him and his family.

I agree, John should visit Gloria and tell her to be honest about the face cream

#3   2008/01/22 02:00PM
    pussykat

If I were Lauren, I would have slapped the crap out of her today...how dare she talk to Lauren like that in her own home...I hope she tells Michael about it and they kick her "animal print" hide out!

#4   2008/01/22 02:17PM
    sally2

Quote pussykat: If I were Lauren, I would have slapped the crap out of her today...how dare she talk to Lauren like that in her own home...I hope she tells Michael about it and they kick her "animal print" hide out!

I've always defended Glo But it seems more and more lately......The writers are taking her down a MEANER path
    She's always been a schemer , but a likable schemer (in my opinion), but now......She's just downright 'witchy'
    I guess we can chalk it up to the 'stress' SHE'S put herself
    under

#5   2008/01/22 02:29PM
    pdames4

Quote sally2:
    Quote pussykat: If I were Lauren, I would have slapped the crap out of her today...how dare she talk to Lauren like that in her own home...I hope she tells Michael about it and they kick her "animal print" hide out!

I've always defended Glo But it seems more and more lately......The writers are taking her down a MEANER path
    She's always been a schemer , but a likable schemer (in my opinion), but now......She's just downright 'witchy'
    I guess we can chalk it up to the 'stress' SHE'S put herself
    under

Didn't see it yet, was it that bad? Can't believe Lauren took it. Where is her spunk. She sure gave Tracey the blues in her younger days. Where did all that go? guess, Sheila has rendered her spunkless.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 02:30PM
    #6   2008/01/22 08:31PM
    Angiebg

ya the dead are suppose to see all. John goes around telling his own son he has no moralls, i guese in the after life love is still dumb and blind. I can't stand how she prances around like she is queen when she is just a well dressed hick.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list