List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki's reaction...........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki's reaction...........

Started by gommie at 2008/01/22 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 08:59PM, Views: 1429, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2008/01/22 05:40PM
    Re: Nikki's reaction...........
    Eppy

Okay, gommie - sounds right. Guess I didn't remember him being born in Kansas. I just went back to check and discovered that she did return to Kansas and while there, tripped over a chair and little Victor came early and was born there, but Hope never did return to GC.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 05:49PM
    #42   2008/01/22 06:09PM
    Wannabawriter

Quote ojudy59:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Soulsistah: You gals are baaaad.

Yeah, I would have been stung too if an hour after the divorce is settled my ex packed up all my stuff and shipped it off! Ouch.

Yep, It didn't take him long to get right on that..Nikki must have felt like he couldn't get wait to get rid of her instead of his actions being driven by hurt and anger ...

I dont blame Victor at all, sting or not how do you think Victor felt when he watched his wife kiss another man before millions of people. That had to sting. I like Nikki, I just cant understand why she does some of the things she does. She had everything and yet still not happy. What will it take David / Clark taking all her money. Not that is a Sting.

Kissing another man and getting caught is nothing compared to Victor playing around with Ashley when Victoria was a little girl at home. He always had Ashley in the wings and Nikki had to deal with that junk for decades. Guess the old guy doesn't like what he gave out all those years.

#43   2008/01/22 06:13PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy: Okay, gommie - sounds right. Guess I didn't remember him being born in Kansas. I just went back to check and discovered that she did return to Kansas and while there, tripped over a chair and little Victor came early and was born there, but Hope never did return to GC.

Eppy, I just found this on Waikepedia:
    n 1996, as Victor recovered from a gunshot wound, his near-death experience prompted him to re-evaluate his life. He left Genoa City for several weeks and visited Hope on her farm in Kansas, where she was now married to Cliff. Victor enjoyed spending time with his son Victor Jr., but Cliff made it clear that the boy thought Cliff was his father. Victor returned to Genoa City and began spending time with Nikki, who assumed that they were finally about to reconcile. When Victor received word that Cliff had been struck by a drunk driver, he quickly returned to Kansas to lend Hope support. Hope was grief-stricken when Cliff died. Nikki misunderstood Victor's reasons for leaving her, and she resolved to break it off with him. She became involved with her gynecologist, Joshua Landers (Heath Kizzier), who said that he was a widower. When Josh proposed marriage, Nikki impulsively accepted and they eloped to Las Vegas. Victor tried to stop the marriage, but arriving back from Kansas too late, he decided not to tell Nikki that he was still in love with her. Eventually, Victor persuaded Hope to relocate to Genoa City with their son. Victor had the penthouse and especially had its kitchen redone for Hope to be able to get around, but once out of their home, she was a fish out of water in the big city. And Victor got involved in Newman Enterprises, leaving her alone more and more. He even paid her old Kansas friend Betty to come and live with them to help Hope feel at home. But Hope was proud and independent, always wanting to go out on her own, and more than once her purse was stolen or she was nearly assaulted. She soon decided to move back to the farm.

#44   2008/01/22 06:31PM
    Eppy

Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy: Okay, gommie - sounds right. Guess I didn't remember him being born in Kansas. I just went back to check and discovered that she did return to Kansas and while there, tripped over a chair and little Victor came early and was born there, but Hope never did return to GC.

n 1996, as Victor recovered from a gunshot wound, his near-death experience prompted him to re-evaluate his life. He left Genoa City for several weeks and visited Hope on her farm in Kansas, where she was now married to Cliff. Victor enjoyed spending time with his son Victor Jr., but Cliff made it clear that the boy thought Cliff was his father. Victor returned to Genoa City and began spending time with Nikki, who assumed that they were finally about to reconcile. When Victor received word that Cliff had been struck by a drunk driver, he quickly returned to Kansas to lend Hope support. Hope was grief-stricken when Cliff died. Nikki misunderstood Victor's reasons for leaving her, and she resolved to break it off with him. She became involved with her gynecologist, Joshua Landers (Heath Kizzier), who said that he was a widower. When Josh proposed marriage, Nikki impulsively accepted and they eloped to Las Vegas. Victor tried to stop the marriage, but arriving back from Kansas too late, he decided not to tell Nikki that he was still in love with her. Eventually, Victor persuaded Hope to relocate to Genoa City with their son. Victor had the penthouse and especially had its kitchen redone for Hope to be able to get around, but once out of their home, she was a fish out of water in the big city. And Victor got involved in Newman Enterprises, leaving her alone more and more. He even paid her old Kansas friend Betty to come and live with them to help Hope feel at home. But Hope was proud and independent, always wanting to go out on her own, and more than once her purse was stolen or she was nearly assaulted. She soon decided to move back to the farm.
    This paragraph preceded the one you entered here. The one you entered followed this one. Boy have you got a good memory. I thought the kitchen remodel was at the time of their marriage. Anyway, here is this bit:

Hope revealed to Victor that she had never been with a man sexually. Soon after, she and Victor made love. When Victor proposed marriage to her, Hope accepted and they returned to Genoa City engaged. Nikki was so distraught by the news that she crashed their wedding and made a spectacle of herself. Nikki considered reconciling with Jack, but he surprised her by announcing that he was ready to file for divorce. Meanwhile, Hope learned that she was pregnant. Victor and Hope were forced to do some serious soul-searching when her doctor said the baby could inherit her blindness. When medical tests revealed that there was a good chance the baby would be born blind, Victor urged Hope to have an abortion, but she resisted, and the tension in their marriage escalated. Frustrated by Victor's remote behavior, Hope returned to her farm in Kansas after she received word that Cliff had been injured in a farming accident. While Cliff recuperated, Hope extended her stay. Victor's friend, Douglas, arrived at the farm and pressured Hope to return to Victor. During their argument, Hope accidentally tripped over a chair and had to be rushed to the hospital. Victor arrived to make sure Hope was okay, then returned home. The next day, Hope gave birth to Victor Adam Newman Jr. To Victor Sr.'s disappointment, Hope decided to stay in Kansas and raise their son on her farm. She asked him to stay out of their child's life so he could be raised without the Newman influences, and they were later divorced.

#45   2008/01/22 06:38PM
    colormebadd

Quote Soulsistah: Since he won't have Nikki or Nick to control any more, he's gonna be all over JT, Victoria and baby Reed! JT better hurry up and find a new place for them before Victor keeps them all hostage at the ranch!

Victoria has always been her father's daughter they are cut from the same cloth. Victoria is too stubborn and ain't gonna take Victor's crap. She will take her baby and leave if Victor tries to control her and her baby lives. She's much too strong to go for that mess. Ashley may be on the first jet smoking when she finds out about the divorce. B&B has'nt exactly been doing anything with her character. She might as well come back and shake things up here for a while. She loves Nikki's leftovers.

#46   2008/01/22 06:41PM
    gommie

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 06:42PM
    #47   2008/01/22 06:44PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:

This paragraph preceded the one you entered here. The one you entered followed this one. Boy have you got a good memory. I thought the kitchen remodel was at the time of their marriage. Anyway, here is this bit:

Hope revealed to Victor that she had never been with a man sexually. Soon after, she and Victor made love. When Victor proposed marriage to her, Hope accepted and they returned to Genoa City engaged. Nikki was so distraught by the news that she crashed their wedding and made a spectacle of herself. Nikki considered reconciling with Jack, but he surprised her by announcing that he was ready to file for divorce. Meanwhile, Hope learned that she was pregnant. Victor and Hope were forced to do some serious soul-searching when her doctor said the baby could inherit her blindness. When medical tests revealed that there was a good chance the baby would be born blind, Victor urged Hope to have an abortion, but she resisted, and the tension in their marriage escalated. Frustrated by Victor's remote behavior, Hope returned to her farm in Kansas after she received word that Cliff had been injured in a farming accident. While Cliff recuperated, Hope extended her stay. Victor's friend, Douglas, arrived at the farm and pressured Hope to return to Victor. During their argument, Hope accidentally tripped over a chair and had to be rushed to the hospital. Victor arrived to make sure Hope was okay, then returned home. The next day, Hope gave birth to Victor Adam Newman Jr. To Victor Sr.'s disappointment, Hope decided to stay in Kansas and raise their son on her farm. She asked him to stay out of their child's life so he could be raised without the Newman influences, and they were later divorced.

So now are we supposed to believe that they 'hid' baby Victor Jr from Nick and Victoria...I don't remember that part?

#48   2008/01/22 06:46PM
    sutherngirl

Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:

So now are we supposed to believe that they 'hid' baby Victor Jr from Nick and Victoria...I don't remember that part?

Nick and Victoria know about Vic Jr..

#49   2008/01/22 07:06PM
    gommie

Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:

Nick and Victoria know about Vic Jr..

Thank you,thank you for that SG

#50   2008/01/22 08:59PM
    AngelDimples...

I feel soo sorry for Nikki and god I hope she opens her eyes to David and see what he is really about before he brings her down worse than Victor has and I truly think that it is Victors sickness or David or both that has called all this crap between them...I hope thet both realize what they have done and get back together they deserve each other...I believe they truly love each other and hurt each other out of anger and I know how that is and how that happes...Please ya'll wake up...

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list