List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki's reaction...........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki's reaction...........

Started by gommie at 2008/01/22 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 08:59PM, Views: 1566, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2008/01/22 03:51PM
    Re: Nikki's reaction...........
    Eppy

Quote pdames4:
    Quote Eppy: I'ts going to be a great surprise for Vikki and Nick and Vic. Jr. when they all come to know that Victor is Vic. Jr. father. Vic Jr. has no idea unless Hope told him, And Vick and Nick don't know of his existance. This will be interesting!! The'stasch has a lot of 'splaining to do!!

Vic Jr. may want to get his own kinda satisfaction for being virtually ignored all these years and then Nikki and Nick may have to come to Victor's rescue.
    In Victor's defense, he only complied with Hope's wishes to keep Victor Jr's. paternity a secret. Kind of like the same debacle between Paul and April. Maybe Vic Jr. and Heather can get their heads together and compare notes!!

#32   2008/01/22 04:03PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4:
    Quote Eppy: I'ts going to be a great surprise for Vikki and Nick and Vic. Jr. when they all come to know that Victor is Vic. Jr. father. Vic Jr. has no idea unless Hope told him, And Vick and Nick don't know of his existance. This will be interesting!! The'stasch has a lot of 'splaining to do!!

Vic Jr. may want to get his own kinda satisfaction for being virtually ignored all these years and then Nikki and Nick may have to come to Victor's rescue.
    In Victor's defense, he only complied with Hope's wishes to keep Victor Jr's. paternity a secret. Kind of like the same debacle between Paul and April. Maybe Vic Jr. and Heather can get their heads together and compare notes!!

Doesn't Nikki know???

#33   2008/01/22 04:04PM
    gommie

Quote Soulsistah: Since he won't have Nikki or Nick to control any more, he's gonna be all over JT, Victoria and baby Reed! JT better hurry up and find a new place for them before Victor keeps them all hostage at the ranch!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 07:18PM
    #34   2008/01/22 04:17PM
    Eppy

Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4:

Doesn't Nikki know???
    Oh yeah, Nikki knows. I guess Vic Jr was born when Nick and Vikkie were in Boarding School. Vic Jr. was born in GC

#35   2008/01/22 04:30PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4:

Doesn't Nikki know???
    Oh yeah, Nikki knows. I guess Vic Jr was born when Nick and Vikkie were in Boarding School. Vic Jr. was born in GC

I thought she did...so they have both kept this from Nick and Vicky all these years? Where the heck was Jr when Hope was living in GC with Victor-

#36   2008/01/22 04:42PM
    Eppy

Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4:

Doesn't Nikki know???

I thought she did...so they have both kept this from Nick and Vicky all these years? Where the heck was Jr when Hope was living in GC with Victor-
    He was an infant - born when she and Victor were living in the Penthouse at Newman Towers. They separated shortly after Vic. Jr. was born and she returned to the farm.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 04:44PM
    #37   2008/01/22 04:48PM
    Eppy

Quote gommie:
    Quote ojudy59:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Soulsistah: You gals are baaaad.

Yeah, I would have been stung too if an hour after the divorce is settled my ex packed up all my stuff and shipped it off! Ouch.

Yep, It didn't take him long to get right on that..Nikki must have felt like he couldn't get wait to get rid of her instead of his actions being driven by hurt and anger ...

I dont blame Victor at all, sting or not how do you think Victor felt when he watched his wife kiss another man before millions of people. That had to sting. I like Nikki, I just cant understand why she does some of the things she does. She had everything and yet still not happy. What will it take David / Clark taking all her money. Not that is a Sting.

I wonder if that hurt him anymore than his sleeping with Hope and producing a son hurt Nikki?
    I think she and Jack were married at the time or maybe recently divorced, and Victor and Hope were married. So, I doubt Nikki had any thoughts about it one way or the other.

#38   2008/01/22 04:49PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4:

Doesn't Nikki know???

He was an infant - born when she and Victor were living in the Penthouse at Newman Towers. They separated shortly after Vic. Jr. was born and she returned to the farm.

I remember Hope returned to Kansas and had the baby- Victor would visit on occasion and eventually convinced Hope to return with the baby to GC-I forget where they lived-the penthouse maybe...How old is he SUPPOSE to be now? Can't be more than 15 or 16 I think.........

#39   2008/01/22 04:53PM
    Eppy

Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4:

Doesn't Nikki know???

I remember Hope returned to Kansas and had the baby- Victor would visit on occasion and eventually convinced Hope to return with the baby to GC-I forget where they lived-the penthouse maybe...How old is he SUPPOSE to be now? Can't be more than 15 or 16 I think.........
    No, after Hope had the baby in GC and returned to Kansas, she never returned to GC to live. She wanted to raise their child on the farm - especially with the genetic possibility that he may have inherited her blindness gene.

#40   2008/01/22 05:05PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4:

Doesn't Nikki know???

No, after Hope had the baby in GC and returned to Kansas, she never returned to GC to live. She wanted to raise their child on the farm - especially with the genetic possibility that he may have inherited her blindness gene.

I don't think so ...I remember her leaving GC before the birth b/c Victor wanted her to have an abortion b/c of the uncertainty that the baby might be blind as well.....she left GC and went back to Kansas and reunited in some fashion with the guy she was engaged to marry when Victor made his way to the farm....after the baby was born-Victor would visit and eventually talked her into moving back with the baby to GC... which she did...but too many obstacles caused her to take the baby and move back to Kansas............

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list