List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki's reaction...........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki's reaction...........

Started by gommie at 2008/01/22 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 08:59PM, Views: 1505, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2008/01/22 01:50PM
    Re: Nikki's reaction...........
    pdames4

He's got a New Prize. Victor Jr.

#22   2008/01/22 01:51PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote pdames4: He's got a New Prize. Victor Jr.

So they're bringing him back. Should be interesting to see how he interacts with the rest of the siblings especially Nick.

#23   2008/01/22 01:52PM
    Soulsistah

Since he won't have Nikki or Nick to control any more, he's gonna be all over JT, Victoria and baby Reed! JT better hurry up and find a new place for them before Victor keeps them all hostage at the ranch!

#24   2008/01/22 01:55PM
    Eppy

I'ts going to be a great surprise for Vikki and Nick and Vic. Jr. when they all come to know that Victor is Vic. Jr. father. Vic Jr. has no idea unless Hope told him, And Vick and Nick don't know of his existance. This will be interesting!! The'stasch has a lot of 'splaining to do!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 01:56PM
    #25   2008/01/22 02:05PM
    sally2

Quote gommie: I don't understand her reaction to returning home and finding all her belongings from the 'main house' she was visibly upset- didn't she want her things??

I couldn't beleive after all those years living at the ranch , that she did not collect any furniture......I mean c'mon , at least that baby grand piano should be hers , she's the one who plays . I find it unbeleivable that all HER BELONGINGS boil down to several boxes

#26   2008/01/22 02:09PM
    Eppy

Quote sally2:
    Quote gommie: I don't understand her reaction to returning home and finding all her belongings from the 'main house' she was visibly upset- didn't she want her things??

I couldn't beleive after all those years living at the ranch , that she did not collect any furniture......I mean c'mon , at least that baby grand piano should be hers , she's the one who plays . I find it unbeleivable that all HER BELONGINGS boil down to several boxes
    Looks like Victor is the one deciding what she can have and not have.

#27   2008/01/22 02:48PM
    pdames4

Quote Eppy: I'ts going to be a great surprise for Vikki and Nick and Vic. Jr. when they all come to know that Victor is Vic. Jr. father. Vic Jr. has no idea unless Hope told him, And Vick and Nick don't know of his existance. This will be interesting!! The'stasch has a lot of 'splaining to do!!

Vic Jr. may want to get his own kinda satisfaction for being virtually ignored all these years and then Nikki and Nick may have to come to Victor's rescue.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 03:23PM
    #28   2008/01/22 03:48PM
    gommie

Quote Soulsistah: Since he won't have Nikki or Nick to control any more, he's gonna be all over JT, Victoria and baby Reed! JT better hurry up and find a new place for them before Victor keeps them all hostage at the ranch!

Yep...JT is going to have his work cut out for him--can't you just see it all now..

#29   2008/01/22 03:49PM
    gommie

Quote Eppy: I'ts going to be a great surprise for Vikki and Nick and Vic. Jr. when they all come to know that Victor is Vic. Jr. father. Vic Jr. has no idea unless Hope told him, And Vick and Nick don't know of his existance. This will be interesting!! The'stasch has a lot of 'splaining to do!!

You mean -they don't know about each other??????????????

#30   2008/01/22 03:50PM
    gommie

Quote sally2:

I know Sally--I thought the same thing....that's it..that's all there is??????????????????????

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list