List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki's reaction...........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki's reaction...........

Started by gommie at 2008/01/22 12:37PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 08:59PM, Views: 1560, Replies: 49
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2008/01/22 01:10PM
    Re: Nikki's reaction...........
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: You gals are baaaad.

Yeah, I would have been stung too if an hour after the divorce is settled my ex packed up all my stuff and shipped it off! Ouch.

I know like, how cold was that! I gonna have to call him Ice Man.

#12   2008/01/22 01:12PM
    Soulsistah

We can add "Mr. Freeze" to his other names...that was just stone cold....Brrrrrr! How do you forgive someone that treats you so harshly? I dunno, bwoy.

#13   2008/01/22 01:13PM
    ojudy59

Quote gommie:

Yeah, I would have been stung too if an hour after the divorce is settled my ex packed up all my stuff and shipped it off! Ouch.

Yep, It didn't take him long to get right on that..Nikki must have felt like he couldn't get wait to get rid of her instead of his actions being driven by hurt and anger ...

I dont blame Victor at all, sting or not how do you think Victor felt when he watched his wife kiss another man before millions of people. That had to sting. I like Nikki, I just cant understand why she does some of the things she does. She had everything and yet still not happy. What will it take David / Clark taking all her money. Not that is a Sting.

#14   2008/01/22 01:16PM
    KeepingItReal

Fine let Ice Man aka Mr. Freeze act like a lover scorned.

I thought he was older and wiser than that. After all he's got a sick daughter in the house that he gave dial tone to and hopefully she wont remember that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 01:17PM
    #15   2008/01/22 01:20PM
    Soulsistah

Nikki will eventually feel the sting of Victor being right about Chow-hound. But right now, old man Vic is feeling all alone - and that's his fault; he's alienated every one around him. Only a relapse of his epilepsy might be able to explain his foul behaviour towards everyone.

I understand feeling hurt, betrayed, etc...both he and Nikki have been down this road before. But The Moustache is just being overly vindictive and cruel. Seriously. He wanted to leave the mother of his children, grand-mother of his grand-children absolutely penniless? Come on!

#16   2008/01/22 01:29PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: Nikki will eventually feel the sting of Victor being right about Chow-hound. But right now, old man Vic is feeling all alone - and that's his fault; he's alienated every one around him. Only a relapse of his epilepsy might be able to explain his foul behaviour towards everyone.

I understand feeling hurt, betrayed, etc...both he and Nikki have been down this road before. But The Moustache is just being overly vindictive and cruel. Seriously. He wanted to leave the mother of his children, grand-mother of his grand-children absolutely penniless? Come on!

That just cold and Vikki upstairs in her comma with no clue what going on around her.

You would think he would have more compasion.

How does he go from taking care of his dauthter to this cold hearted person.

#17   2008/01/22 01:30PM
    KeepingItReal

Oh yeah, Nikki's on her own cause she's another idiot for shaking up with Chowster. She knows nothing about him.

To think he said "he loves her". Yeah right.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 01:43PM
    #18   2008/01/22 01:37PM
    gommie

Quote ojudy59:
    Quote gommie:

Yep, It didn't take him long to get right on that..Nikki must have felt like he couldn't get wait to get rid of her instead of his actions being driven by hurt and anger ...

I dont blame Victor at all, sting or not how do you think Victor felt when he watched his wife kiss another man before millions of people. That had to sting. I like Nikki, I just cant understand why she does some of the things she does. She had everything and yet still not happy. What will it take David / Clark taking all her money. Not that is a Sting.

I wonder if that hurt him anymore than his sleeping with Hope and producing a son hurt Nikki?

#19   2008/01/22 01:38PM
    gommie

Quote KeepingItReal: Fine let Ice Man aka Mr. Freeze act like a lover scorned.

I thought he was older and wiser than that. After all he's got a sick daughter in the house that he gave dial tone to and hopefully she wont remember that.

And so now once Victoria wakes up is she 'going to be all he has' and what kind of problems is that going to cause her?

#20   2008/01/22 01:44PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote gommie:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Fine let Ice Man aka Mr. Freeze act like a lover scorned.

And so now once Victoria wakes up is she 'going to be all he has' and what kind of problems is that going to cause her?

Good point! Wonder if he'll cling to her or fire her too for standing up to him.

Gosh I hope Vikki stays out of it and just attends to taking care of her baby.

Yeah right.....more drama to come.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list