List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08

Started by valencia4love at 2008/01/22 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 07:21PM, Views: 1711, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/01/22 12:48PM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal: Cane's an idiot....I can't figure that loser out!.

Edited my text cause that was just too low even for her. Mind you I still think he's in "heat".

He needs to drop her so I can have my Beastmaster back.

Yup, Cane's been ruined. Pairing him with this "child" Lily was a huge mistake. We see the evidence day by day. It's really making Cane look like a class A dufus that he'd be attracted to a little whiny brat - and that's exactly how Lily is acting

#22   2008/01/22 12:51PM
    KeepingItReal

Oh yeah Kristi.....those two were good together!! Glad your comming around.

Soul, you know it he does "nothing" for me know but make me kiss my teeth and flick the channel.

#23   2008/01/22 12:52PM
    pdames4

Quote Snizzle: Good Grief@lily give me a break already!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Missy!
    What's up! I wonder if the actor ever asks the writers when is my character going to grow up?

#24   2008/01/22 12:59PM
    Soulsistah

For real! Lily has totally regressed with the new writers... I FF through Lily and Cane now...they're a joke, IMO. You know it's bad when Amber is starting to look like a better match for Cane!

There is definitely no Dru or Malcolm in this version of Lily. Not a spec!

#25   2008/01/22 01:12PM
    pdames4

Quote Soulsistah: For real! Lily has totally regressed with the new writers... I FF through Lily and Cane now...they're a joke, IMO. You know it's bad when Amber is starting to look like a better match for Cane!

Been sayin that a long time. The writers must not know Squat. How in the World can you have an Alien child that resembles nobody.... She doesn't even act anything like Neil-who raised her. I mean, he's no prize, but he's not as stiff as she is. She was a little snotty nose when she first came from Paris with Dru but she had some fire then, don't know what happened to her. She is quite gorgeous...but we need more. My grandmother used to have this saying when we'd disappoint her...."You ain't got none of my blood running in your veins"....Same with Lily and Dru. When will the writers recognize?

#26   2008/01/22 01:13PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote pdames4:
    Quote Soulsistah: For real! Lily has totally regressed with the new writers... I FF through Lily and Cane now...they're a joke, IMO. You know it's bad when Amber is starting to look like a better match for Cane!

Been sayin that a long time. The writers must not know Squat. How in the World can you have an Alien child that resembles nobody.... She doesn't even act anything like Neil-who raised her. I mean, he's no prize, but he's not as stiff as she is. She was a little snotty nose when she first came from Paris with Dru but she had some fire then, don't know what happened to her. She is quite gorgeous...but we need more. My grandmother used to have this saying when we'd disappoint her...."You ain't got none of my blood running in your veins"....Same with Lily and Dru. When will the writers recognize?

LMAO

#27   2008/01/22 01:22PM
    pdames4

I'm beginning to understand the Heather character more and more. It took a while, because she got on my frickin nerve in the beginning. I don't blame her for going off on Paul. Ilove him, but he has alot to make up for. In my book, She has a right to feel angry for as long as she wants. April may be responsible for telling Paul not to tell Heather who he was but it was ultimately his decision andI don't think he should be let off the hook.

#28   2008/01/22 01:31PM
    luckeylk

!) Wouldn't it be nice if Lily win's the contest, send her off to Paris and comes back as Davetta Sherwood reprising the role as Lily!

#29   2008/01/22 06:23PM
    Ebybrowempoly

so lily wants dad to treat her like she a woman then start acting like one.cane eye q is droping day by day since he has been with lily.no way will my child be hitting the sheets in my house with someone.unless married to each other.be a woman get your own place and YOU PAY FOR IT NOT DADDY OR CANE.by the way thier movie date was like from high school not grown up world.oh if she wins the fresh faces will it be because she should get it or she doing the owners son.

#30   2008/01/22 07:21PM
    colormebadd

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Like who is the Daddy and who is the child.

Why she confused about the roles.

Grow up, get your own place and feel free to have Cane spend the night otherwise suck it up.

Thanks V for the updates!!

For real..didn't she say she was getting her own place..now is as good a time as any..get to stepping..

For real get a stepping you wishy washy, ice cream falling wanna run home to Dadda when thing go wrong.

Just when I was starting to like this dumb twit. Oh well her father tried to be a father to her . Hopefully that idiot will not have to take another trip to the VD clinic and ask poor dad take her. (after all Cane was married to Amber) She never learns her lesson, she is so immature.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list