List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08

Started by valencia4love at 2008/01/22 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 07:21PM, Views: 1648, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/01/22 12:29PM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08
    Sunnyflower

Quote KeepingItReal: Like who is the Daddy and who is the child.

Why she confused about the roles.

Grow up, get your own place and feel free to have Cane spend the night otherwise suck it up.

Thanks V for the updates!!

Yep. I was thinking the same thing. When Lily gets her own place, she can set any rules she wants.

That she doesn't UNDERSTAND this betrays how childish she is.

You would never know she lived on her own before, let alone was married. Usually kids figure this out after they venture out from the nest.

What a twit.

#12   2008/01/22 12:30PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote luckeylk: Ok how childish is this??
    Lily needs to grow up and STFU!
    I want Davetta Sherwood back!!

No way!

#13   2008/01/22 12:33PM
    gommie

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07:

Grow up, get your own place and feel free to have Cane spend the night otherwise suck it up.

For real..didn't she say she was getting her own place..now is as good a time as any..get to stepping..

For real get a stepping you wishy washy, ice cream falling wanna run home to Dadda when thing go wrong.

I could see her crying and running to Neil--"Daddy that bad man tried to have sex with me"

LOL LOL..*roflmao*...hahahahahahahhahhahaha...ahh LOL

#14   2008/01/22 12:35PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Sunnyflower:

Yep. I was thinking the same thing. When Lily gets her own place, she can set any rules she wants.

You would never know she lived on her own before, let alone was married. Usually kids figure this out after they venture out from the nest.

What a twit.

I still can't figure out how the flip she lived in Paris and how Dru and Malcom could be her parents.

Nope this was deffinate an immaculate conception and I mean no disprespect, cause she aint right.

#15   2008/01/22 12:38PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Sunnyflower:

What a twit.

Seriously, Lily is making me sick! She never nauseated me this much before she left and came back! What the heck is going on with her? ITA - when she's paying for the roof over her head she can do what she pleases. Until then Shut-up and deal you litt'l punk-baby! Wow...this chick is really getting under my grill!

Yup, starting to think it's time to bring Davetta back..."CKLily" just ain't cutting it.

Separate question: Why is Karen saying anything to Lily & Cane about their age difference? She ain't her momma and despite telling Neil what she thinks, I think she should not get in the middle. Neil's gonna freak if he finds out Karen said that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 12:39PM
    #16   2008/01/22 12:39PM
    Sunnyflower

Honestly KIR. I have no idea with this spoiled rotten little child came from either.

But what does it say about Cane that he isn't completely turned off by her incessant whining? It makes no sense. He finds that sexy, does he? Being a cry baby makes him hot and sweaty?

Huh?

#17   2008/01/22 12:41PM
    KeepingItReal

Cane's an idiot....I can't figure that loser out!.

Edited my text cause that was just too low even for her. Mind you I still think he's in "heat".

He needs to drop her so I can have my Beastmaster back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 12:42PM
    #18   2008/01/22 12:41PM
    judy_bo_booty

Lily has a lot of nerve. Her father is a hypocrite? It's his house, not Lily's, she doesn't pay the bills, and Neil can say who can have sex in his house if he wants to. Lily is such a whiny little brat. This is how she rolls. Calling Cane over to cry and do what she wants anyway? He should kick her out.
    And he should see that his new girlfriend is going behind his back too. Karen is not on his side. She is on the side that gets Lily out of the house, so she can have Neil all to herself. Tsk tsk tsk.
    Not thinking what Neil may want, but thinking she knows what he needs. She does not know Neil at all.
    Wish Drucilla would come back.

#19   2008/01/22 12:43PM
    KeepingItReal

Plus what parent wants to know that their child is hitting the sheets up stairs.

#20   2008/01/22 12:47PM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal: Plus what parent wants to know that their child is hitting the sheets up stairs.

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW...Give us back the Beastmaster...I never thought I would say this but I prefer him with Amber!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list