List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08

Started by valencia4love at 2008/01/22 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 07:21PM, Views: 1845, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/01/22 12:00PM
    Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08
    valencia4love

Sorry for the lateness everybody. Here are the Previews for 01/23/08:

Gloria lets Jack know upfront that she plans to fight tooth & nail for the Abbott house !!

Michael makes a fatal error by suggesting that Victor make a plea bargain !! Victor blows his top and fires him right on the spot !!

Lily gets a taste of her own medicine when she see that Karen spent the night with Neil !! Figuring two can play this game, Lily calls Cane over for some alone time before class, to which she complains about her father being a hypocrite !! Cane agrees that living with family can be an pain. He makes her morning with kiss. Karen comes back to witness the smooching and lets them no upfront that she doesnt see a problem with their age difference

Heather goes off on Paul when he states that she might lose this case with Victor!! She lets Daddy know that he's got no right judging her abilities as a DA !!

Gloria tells Kevin that it has to look like Jeffrey is poisoining her !! Kevin tells Gloria no in way in hell wil Jack let her get her hands on the Abbott mansion! Gloria thinks otherwise !!

Michael learns about Heather's meeting with a witness who turned out to be the answer to Victor prayers !! Michael makes a beeline and informs Victor about the alibi and asks snubly if he still wants to fire him .

Next - Kevin tells Amber and Daniel that one of them will have to move out; Amber is disguised as Marina for the contest, as Cane whispers something to Jill; Jeffrey and Gloria discuss the Abbott mansion

#2   2008/01/22 12:06PM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 01/23/08
    mdtuttle

Quote valencia4love: Sorry for the lateness everybody. Here are the Previews for 01/23/08:

Gloria lets Jack know upfront that she plans to fight tooth & nail for the Abbott house !!

Michael makes a fatal error by suggesting that Victor make a plea bargain !! Victor blows his top and fires him right on the spot !!

Lily gets a taste of her own medicine when she see that Karen spent the night with Neil !! Figuring two can play this game, Lily calls Cane over for some alone time before class, to which she complains about her father being a hypocrite !! Cane agrees that living with family can be an pain. He makes her morning with kiss. Karen comes back to witness the smooching and lets them no upfront that she doesnt see a problem with their age difference

Heather goes off on Paul when he states that she might lose this case with Victor!! She lets Daddy know that he's got no right judging her abilities as a DA !!

Gloria tells Kevin that it has to look like Jeffrey is poisoining her !! Kevin tells Gloria no in way in hell wil Jack let her get her hands on the Abbott mansion! Gloria thinks otherwise !!

Michael learns about Heather's meeting with a witness who turned out to be the answer to Victor prayers !! Michael makes a beeline and informs Victor about the alibi and asks snubly if he still wants to fire him .

Next - Kevin tells Amber and Daniel that one of them will have to move out; Amber is disguised as Marina for the contest, as Cane whispers something to Jill; Jeffrey and Gloria discuss the Abbott mansion

I hope Cane is on to AMber's weak disguise and I hope he busts her.

#3   2008/01/22 12:06PM
    KeepingItReal

Like who is the Daddy and who is the child.

Why she confused about the roles.

Grow up, get your own place and feel free to have Cane spend the night otherwise suck it up.

Thanks V for the updates!!

#4   2008/01/22 12:09PM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal: Like who is the Daddy and who is the child.

Grow up, get your own place and feel free to have Cane spend the night otherwise suck it up.

For real..didn't she say she was getting her own place..now is as good a time as any..get to stepping..

#5   2008/01/22 12:09PM
    Snizzle

Good Grief@lily give me a break already!!!!!!!!!!

#6   2008/01/22 12:10PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07:

For real..didn't she say she was getting her own place..now is as good a time as any..get to stepping..

For real get a stepping you wishy washy, ice cream falling wanna run home to Dadda when thing go wrong.

#7   2008/01/22 12:14PM
    Kristi07

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07:

For real get a stepping you wishy washy, ice cream falling wanna run home to Dadda when thing go wrong.

I could see her crying and running to Neil--"Daddy that bad man tried to have sex with me"

#8   2008/01/22 12:18PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Kristi07:

I could see her crying and running to Neil--"Daddy that bad man tried to have sex with me"

LMAO me too!! bwaaa bwaaaa

#9   2008/01/22 12:18PM
    luckeylk

Ok how childish is this??
    Lily needs to grow up and STFU!
    I want Davetta Sherwood back!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 12:18PM
    #10   2008/01/22 12:22PM
    KeepingItReal

Oh yeah Horia makes me puke....yeah fight tooth and nail they might just drop out and fall off! You fake excuse of a woman.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list