List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor and Nikki's health

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor and Nikki's health

Started by bjdmontana at 2008/01/22 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/23 07:48AM, Views: 497, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/01/22 11:59AM
    Victor and Nikki's health
    bjdmontana

I would like for them to say Nikki is going through Menopause. You know your brain rewires! You do things you never thought you would or could. Has anyone gone through menopause on a soap?
    I want them to find there is something going on with Victor's epilepsy. He needs different meds? He can be ruthless, but this is over the top. He loves Nikki, remember his trip before he ask her to remarry. I cried my heart out!
    David is slime. I hope Nikki finds out and can solve this own her own. I want her to save Victor! She finds out David killed JiMin and sabotaged the site causing the explosion. That would keep her from looking like a fool for falling for the slime-bucket!
    Just get them back together soon. This is one of my favorite love stories of all time.

#2   2008/01/22 12:02PM
    Re: Victor and Nikki's health
    mdtuttle

I agree with you. My hope is that Nikki discovers that Dacid is up to no good. she then uncovers his schemes and exposes him. After which she goes to Victor saying she is sorry she didn't listen to him about David. He in turn softens and says he is sorry that he made her feel like she couldn't have faith in him anymore, and they make up.

#3   2008/01/22 09:03PM
    AngelDimples...

Quote mdtuttle: I agree with you. My hope is that Nikki discovers that Dacid is up to no good. she then uncovers his schemes and exposes him. After which she goes to Victor saying she is sorry she didn't listen to him about David. He in turn softens and says he is sorry that he made her feel like she couldn't have faith in him anymore, and they make up.

yes amen...i felt sooo bad for both of them the past few days especially when they were in Vikki's room and Victor said he was all alone...God I hope they realize and get back together...I hope Nikki realizes what an ass that David is and how selfish he is and only cares about her money to take care of him and hurt her...he will bring her down worse than Victor did I believe and Victor might not be there to pick up the pieces

#4   2008/01/23 06:33AM
    mdtuttle

Quote AngelDimples1977:
    Quote mdtuttle: I agree with you. My hope is that Nikki discovers that Dacid is up to no good. she then uncovers his schemes and exposes him. After which she goes to Victor saying she is sorry she didn't listen to him about David. He in turn softens and says he is sorry that he made her feel like she couldn't have faith in him anymore, and they make up.

yes amen...i felt sooo bad for both of them the past few days especially when they were in Vikki's room and Victor said he was all alone...God I hope they realize and get back together...I hope Nikki realizes what an ass that David is and how selfish he is and only cares about her money to take care of him and hurt her...he will bring her down worse than Victor did I believe and Victor might not be there to pick up the pieces

David set the time line for paying back the money he owes to two weeks. I hope that means that this stor is going to come to a head fairly soon. I personally was hoping for a Christmas miricle where Victoria woke up and Nikki and Victor came to their senses. Alas it was not to be.

One can only hope the reselotion to both story lines is coming soon.

#5   2008/01/23 07:48AM
    MrShadowsgirl

Me too put Victor and Nikki back together...it was sad yesterday when Victor left Victoria's room b/c Nikki walked in and he stood on the stair's just so sad and also he ask Victoria to please come back to him b/c he was lonely...oh my goodness that was emotional i hope when Victoria wake's up the family come's together again...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list