List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm Back! Did anyone miss me?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm Back! Did anyone miss me?

Started by restlessandyoung at 2008/01/22 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:38PM, Views: 304, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2008/01/22 10:35AM
    I'm Back! Did anyone miss me?
    restlessandy...

Hey guys I'm back, it's been a while since I've been on the board, (a little over 2 months would be my guess since that's how old my daughter is! ) Anyway I've been on from time to time to read updates or spoilers since I've missed the show, and of course I've checked to boards to see what's happening, most of the time at 3 am, but since that all seems to be in the past (my fingers are crossed!!) I should be able to join in again from time to time! With that said I have a question...

With all the times that Victor and Nickki have been married/divorced why is this time any different? I don't ever remember there being lawyers involved to the extent they are, and they are talking about the long time they've been together blah, blah, blah, what is it maybe 4 years this time? They make it seem like they've never been apart since they were first married. I just don't get it.

Well that's it! I'm going to try to change my profile picture now!!

TTFN!

#2   2008/01/22 10:46AM
    Re: I'm Back! Did anyone miss me?
    pdames4

Quote restlessandyoung: Hey guys I'm back, it's been a while since I've been on the board, (a little over 2 months would be my guess since that's how old my daughter is! ) Anyway I've been on from time to time to read updates or spoilers since I've missed the show, and of course I've checked to boards to see what's happening, most of the time at 3 am, but since that all seems to be in the past (my fingers are crossed!!) I should be able to join in again from time to time! With that said I have a question...

With all the times that Victor and Nickki have been married/divorced why is this time any different? I don't ever remember there being lawyers involved to the extent they are, and they are talking about the long time they've been together blah, blah, blah, what is it maybe 4 years this time? They make it seem like they've never been apart since they were first married. I just don't get it.

Well that's it! I'm going to try to change my profile picture now!!

TTFN!

Congrats on the Girl child. I have three and never ever missed not having a Boy. You'll love it! Congrats again.

#3   2008/01/22 10:51AM
    Molli

Welcome back, and nice to meet you!

Ah a little girl, congrats! I had boys but my boys gave me granddaughters.

#4   2008/01/22 11:47AM
    QueenDiva

Welcome Back and Congratulations

#5   2008/01/22 11:54AM
    granny45

Congratulations on the new baby! What adorable kids!! I agree with you - they are acting like they are some long married couple - jeez they probably haven't been married longer than 5 years at a time if you add up all the seperations, divorces, ect. I used to really want them to get back together, but it is getting so ridiculous. They are in their 50's or Victor probably in 60's - they aren't kids - either leave them together or separate for good. Make up your minds Victor and Nikki once and for all!!

#6   2008/01/22 01:20PM
    restlessandy...

Quote granny45: Congratulations on the new baby! What adorable kids!! I agree with you - they are acting like they are some long married couple - jeez they probably haven't been married longer than 5 years at a time if you add up all the seperations, divorces, ect. I used to really want them to get back together, but it is getting so ridiculous. They are in their 50's or Victor probably in 60's - they aren't kids - either leave them together or separate for good. Make up your minds Victor and Nikki once and for all!!

ITA!! They need to get over it it's nothing new to them they should be old pro's at the divorce thing!

#7   2008/01/22 01:38PM
    calliope

What adorable kids, congratulations!

Victor seems more angry this time and wants revenge. He is one angry man.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list