List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Kevin/Michael/Victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Kevin/Michael/Victor

Started by valencia4love at 2008/01/22 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 12:12PM, Views: 483, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/01/22 10:08AM
    Spoiler: Kevin/Michael/Victor
    valencia4love

Thanks to Kevin, Victor is about to eat Crow in regards to firing Michael . Apparently, Heather is going to try a pull a fast one by witholding information : Turns out, Victor couldn't have killed Ji Min because Heather has a meeting with a guy named Shawn who says he saw Victor at the resturant where he works at excatly the same time that Ji Min was murder !!

#2   2008/01/22 10:12AM
    Re: Spoiler: Kevin/Michael/Victor
    Molli

Quote valencia4love: Thanks to Kevin, Victor is about to eat Crow in regards to firing Michael . Apparently, Heather is going to try a pull a fast one by witholding information : Turns out, Victor couldn't have killed Ji Min because Heather has a meeting with a guy named Shawn who says he saw Victor at the resturant where he works at excatly the same time that Ji Min was murder !!

Whoa! Interesting. Thanks V!

So Heather is so heck bent on winning that she withholds information, Victor will eat her alive.

#3   2008/01/22 10:15AM
    pdames4

UMMMM! Well we all KNEW He was innocent. He just went around antagonizing people. Maggie and Heather are both stupid. Although, I am liking Heather more and more. I hope she figures it out.

#4   2008/01/22 11:59AM
    mdtuttle

Quote valencia4love: Thanks to Kevin, Victor is about to eat Crow in regards to firing Michael . Apparently, Heather is going to try a pull a fast one by witholding information : Turns out, Victor couldn't have killed Ji Min because Heather has a meeting with a guy named Shawn who says he saw Victor at the resturant where he works at excatly the same time that Ji Min was murder !!

If Heather does in fact withold information I hope it costs her her job. I have been liking Heather more lately and would like to see her charecter develop. But if she gets exculpatory evidence and knowingly witholds it then she deserves to lose her job. Her duty as assistant DA is not supposed to be just to get a conviction, but to make sure justice gets done. Convicting someone just to make a name for yourself, especially if you have evidence they are innocent of what they have been charged with is not justice, plain and simple.

#5   2008/01/22 12:12PM
    Skyrider

Quote pdames4: UMMMM! Well we all KNEW He was innocent. He just went around antagonizing people. Maggie and Heather are both stupid. Although, I am liking Heather more and more. I hope she figures it out.

Stop it...lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list