List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Daniel/Amber/Kevin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Daniel/Amber/Kevin

Started by valencia4love at 2008/01/22 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 03:27PM, Views: 995, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/01/22 11:49AM
    Re: Spoiler: Daniel/Amber/Kevin
    Skyrider

Why not both Daniel and Amber leave ...

#12   2008/01/22 01:03PM
    Skyrider

Quote phickfanalways: ITA I think Daniel & Amber should leave not to mention I think Amber should grow up and stop her lieing! Daniel too has become a looser now he just goes from door to door to whom ever he can lie with and he too continues to be dishonest! He is a dissapointment to me cause I had such high hopes for Daniel but he can't seem to get enough of Amber out of his system. I would love it if he would tell her to but out of his life.
    Daniel is in luv with Amber he cant leave her alone ... Lol

#13   2008/01/22 01:06PM
    oilersfan11

kevin should kick both amber and daneil out.there no longer anyroom for them once jana moves in. the change in her relationship with daneil might be that they move in togther some where else and she final sleeps with him

#14   2008/01/22 03:18PM
    Larel

Quote Skyrider:
    Quote phickfanalways: ITA I think Daniel & Amber should leave not to mention I think Amber should grow up and stop her lieing! Daniel too has become a looser now he just goes from door to door to whom ever he can lie with and he too continues to be dishonest! He is a dissapointment to me cause I had such high hopes for Daniel but he can't seem to get enough of Amber out of his system. I would love it if he would tell her to but out of his life.
    Daniel is in luv with Amber he cant leave her alone ... Lol

Ugh please he has been sniffing around Heather so I highly doubt he is in love with that tramp!
    If that happens I will be defintely NOT watching! YUK!

#15   2008/01/22 03:27PM
    Snizzle

Quote valencia4love: This just in:

Now that Jana has moved back in with Kevin, Amber has come to conclusion that it's to crowed to live in with four people .

Kevin's solution is short and sweet:

"I guess you two(Daniel and Amber) will have to flip a coin - because one of you has got to go !!

Which one do you think is going to get the boot

I think the Trick should leave...then again who the heck wants to live with two skitzo murdering/trying to murder fools?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list