List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: David Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

David Spoiler

Started by PLC02 at 2008/01/22 09:46AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:09PM, Views: 1091, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/01/22 10:23AM
    Re: David Spoiler
    Dimples29

Yeah I say this but she thinks Victor wanted to leave her broke, she doesn't know Victor is the least of her problems. David (Clark) whatever his name is is the one who is going to leave her broke b/c he is going to steal her money or try to at least.

#12   2008/01/22 10:47AM
    SHAWTY777

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote PLC02: His name is really Clark??? What's up??

Could David(Clark) be Cane's uncle? I've been suspicious of Cane too. I don't trust him.
    ME EITHER,AN THE FACT THAT HE'S FINNNNNE AS ALL GET OUT,MAKES ME WONDER TOO...

#13   2008/01/22 12:17PM
    terazz

Could David/Clark be related to Matt Clark?

#14   2008/01/22 12:20PM
    granny45

Quote Molli:
    Quote PLC02: His name is really Clarke??? What's up??

A little off topic but when I seen todays update I had to blink about a half dozen times because it looked like it said: "David is really a chick".

Seriously need to get new glasses here.

FUNNY! That may come out yet too - WHO KNOWS???!?!?!?!? LOL

#15   2008/01/22 12:41PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote LuvThatSoap:
    Quote PLC02: His name is really Clark??? What's up??

Could David(Clark) be Cane's uncle? I've been suspicious of Cane too. I don't trust him.

Great idea! I don't like Cane either. I think he will turn out to be something else and Lily will get her heart broken again. I feel sorry for Nikki. It seems like she can't win.

#16   2008/01/22 12:49PM
    oilersfan11

The only real reason david showed up and the hearing after niki told him not to so he could find out how much money she was going to get. before that he was talking to that mystery man and said I'll have it for you soon I''m about to find out how much she will get then i'll have it for you.

#17   2008/01/22 01:05PM
    Soulsistah

Nikki should have kicked his butt outta the divorce proceedings! We know why he wanted to be there, but is Nikki dense? Why antagonize Victor more by having Chow there?!

Nikki claims she's tired of being controlled by Victor. Well, at least Victor was up front and to the point in what he wanted. With Chow, she doesn't even see he's pulling her strings even more than Victor ever did! Duh!!

#18   2008/01/22 01:09PM
    divasoapfan

i posted a spoiler yesterday that Scott (the mystery man) called David by another name which was Clark,saying he could notget used to calling him David...

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list