List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/01/22 09:17AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 02:51PM, Views: 1296, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/01/22 11:07AM
    Re: And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)
    Skyrider

Oh ok...

#12   2008/01/22 11:07AM
    jojo35211

Well there were four semi-fanalist. If both Lily and Amber are disqualified, the winner will be the person with third highest vote count. Since it's an online contest, the winner does not have to be seen, she can be referred to in the dialog.

#13   2008/01/22 11:15AM
    Sunnyflower

I thought there were 6 semi-finalists?

In any case there were more than two. Jojo's scenario is great!

#14   2008/01/22 11:32AM
    jmwhite05

On the comings and goings page it has Tameisha Bennett appears as a Finalist in the fresh face contest, this Thursday & Friday. It says her character name will be Sally Rollins. So, she could be the 3rd party winner!!

#15   2008/01/22 11:34AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote jmwhite05: On the comings and goings page it has Tameisha Bennett appears as a Finalist in the fresh face contest, this Thursday & Friday. It says her character name will be Sally Rollins. So, she could be the 3rd party winner!!

Right on! Thanks for that jm. You are very astute.

#16   2008/01/22 11:34AM
    sutherngirl

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote jojo35211: Regarding the FFoJ contest. I believe the winner will be someone other than Amber or Lily. Both women will lose the contest to a third party. I know there are spoilers out there saying that Lily will become a model. However, that does not mean she wins the contest. Jill loves how Lily looks;Jill can offer Lily an opportunity to model without her winning the contest. After Amber is found out and loses the contest, she will expose Cane and Lily's relationship causing Lily to also be disqualified. Amber's action will also cause problems between Amber and Daniel. Daniel will
    toss Amber to the curb after she hurts Lily, thus causing the sudden change in their relationship. What do you think?

Sounds good to me. Hopefully they will pick a winner from outside of GC and we'll never hear about this s/l again.

#17   2008/01/22 12:21PM
    luckeylk

Spoiler>>>>>>>> I hear that Cane will be the one to expose "Marina" calling her a fraud. He supposed to be the one to figure out that it is Amber.

#18   2008/01/22 12:27PM
    Skyrider

Quote luckeylk: Spoiler>>>>>>>> I hear that Cane will be the one to expose "Marina" calling her a fraud. He supposed to be the one to figure out that it is Amber.

Lol..Cane has to much time on his hand I though he lead board meeting why Is he so caught up in this contest .

#19   2008/01/22 12:40PM
    oilersfan11

Even though i can't stand amber it wouldnt really be fare to her if she got disqualified for the disguise bit but lily won while she was seeing the guy who was partly running the contest and no one that is involed with some one running the thing is susposed to be in the contest

#20   2008/01/22 12:45PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote oilersfan11: Even though i can't stand amber it wouldnt really be fare to her if she got disqualified for the disguise bit but lily won while she was seeing the guy who was partly running the contest and no one that is involed with some one running the thing is susposed to be in the contest

ITA! Neither of the GC finalists should win. I can't stand the Marina character so I will be glad when it is over. Hopefully one of the "out of town" finalists will win.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list