List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)

Started by jojo35211 at 2008/01/22 09:17AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 02:51PM, Views: 1267, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/01/22 09:17AM
    And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)
    jojo35211

Regarding the FFoJ contest. I believe the winner will be someone other than Amber or Lily. Both women will lose the contest to a third party. I know there are spoilers out there saying that Lily will become a model. However, that does not mean she wins the contest. Jill loves how Lily looks;Jill can offer Lily an opportunity to model without her winning the contest. After Amber is found out and loses the contest, she will expose Cane and Lily's relationship causing Lily to also be disqualified. Amber's action will also cause problems between Amber and Daniel. Daniel will
    toss Amber to the curb after she hurts Lily, thus causing the sudden change in their relationship. What do you think?

#2   2008/01/22 09:20AM
    Re: And the Winner IS. . . (spoilers discussed)
    Sunnyflower

Quote jojo35211: Regarding the FFoJ contest. I believe the winner will be someone other than Amber or Lily. Both women will lose the contest to a third party. I know there are spoilers out there saying that Lily will become a model. However, that does not mean she wins the contest. Jill loves how Lily looks;Jill can offer Lily an opportunity to model without her winning the contest. After Amber is found out and loses the contest, she will expose Cane and Lily's relationship causing Lily to also be disqualified. Amber's action will also cause problems between Amber and Daniel. Daniel will
    toss Amber to the curb after she hurts Lily, thus causing the sudden change in their relationship. What do you think?

Sounds good to me. Hopefully they will pick a winner from outside of GC and we'll never hear about this s/l again.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 09:21AM
    #3   2008/01/22 09:38AM
    jmwhite05

I think that will be a good outcome. I do think Amber trying to disgusie herself as Marina is totally ridiculous, but it is unfair that Lily is a canidate now that she is involved with Cane.It would be better for a 3rd party to win!! As far as Amber & Daniel go I used to want them to hook up but now days I can't see them as anything more then friends. I can see him getting upset with Amber if she hurts Lily. I would like to see both Amber & Daniel romantically involved with someone in the near future but not eachother anymore!!

#4   2008/01/22 09:54AM
    Skyrider

Quote jojo35211: Regarding the FFoJ contest. I believe the winner will be someone other than Amber or Lily. Both women will lose the contest to a third party. I know there are spoilers out there saying that Lily will become a model. However, that does not mean she wins the contest. Jill loves how Lily looks;Jill can offer Lily an opportunity to model without her winning the contest. After Amber is found out and loses the contest, she will expose Cane and Lily's relationship causing Lily to also be disqualified. Amber's action will also cause problems between Amber and Daniel. Daniel will
    lol.. this starting to get crazy a 3rd party winner that nobody has ever seen ....

#5   2008/01/22 09:56AM
    pdames4

Sounds great! Is this your opinion or is this really a spoiler? Just wondering.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 09:56AM
    #6   2008/01/22 10:40AM
    jojo35211

Just my speculations. Not a spoiler.

#7   2008/01/22 10:58AM
    ebola

#8   2008/01/22 11:00AM
    ebola

How can a third party win when there are 2 semifianalist Amber and Lily?

#9   2008/01/22 11:04AM
    Skyrider

Quote ebola: How can a third party win when there are 2 semifianalist Amber and Lily?

Ok.. Thats what I say...

#10   2008/01/22 11:05AM
    pdames4

Because in jojo35211 she said Amber and Lily would be disqualified.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list