List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Foolish heart club....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Foolish heart club....

Started by cherchezlefemme at 2008/01/22 08:50AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 02:39PM, Views: 488, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/01/22 08:50AM
    Foolish heart club....
    cherchezlefemme

Amber should be president - she continues to reach for the unreachable star.... his name is Cane.

Lily should be captain of the cheer leading squad: Heartbreak dead ahead!

Brad for vice president - Every step you make should be his theme song as he stalks Sharon....

Victor should be....CEO and his theme song should be "Tell her"...but aside his foolish pride and confess his undying love for Nikki.

Nikki...Nikki, Nikki, Nikki... I dunno.. did she slip and bump her head?

How many foolish hearts do you know...I mean on the soap

#2   2008/01/22 08:53AM
    Re: Foolish heart club....
    KeepingItReal

LMAO girl your good!
    ITA with your list and you summed it up real nice!!

#3   2008/01/22 09:02AM
    pdames4

Quote cherchezlefemme: Amber should be president - she continues to reach for the unreachable star.... his name is Cane.

Brad for vice president - Every step you make should be his theme song as he stalks Sharon....

Victor should be....CEO and his theme song should be "Tell her"...but aside his foolish pride and confess his undying love for Nikki.

Great list!
    Lily gets on my Nerves most of the time, but I think she's going to surprise you guys, this time around! I can only hope. Got a soft spot foir her becaus eshe's Dru's daughter. I just wish I could see some proof of the genes!

#4   2008/01/22 09:10AM
    Eppy

Quote pdames4:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Amber should be president - she continues to reach for the unreachable star.... his name is Cane.

Great list!
    Lily gets on my Nerves most of the time, but I think she's going to surprise you guys, this time around! I can only hope. Got a soft spot foir her becaus eshe's Dru's daughter. I just wish I could see some proof of the genes!
    I'll add Jill to the list for her temperary loss of sanity when she got so hung up on JiMin and behaved like such a brat following his death.

#5   2008/01/22 09:11AM
    pdames4

Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4:

Great list!
    I'll add Jill to the list for her temperary loss of sanity when she got so hung up on JiMin and behaved like such a brat following his death.

Great Addition! She has been so un-recognizable and un-Jill-like lately.

#6   2008/01/22 09:16AM
    Eppy

:-)

Quote pdames4:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote pdames4:

Great list!

Great Addition! She has been so un-recognizable and un-Jill-like lately.

#7   2008/01/22 10:01AM
    chychy65

Neil--for his fiasco with Carmen , though i dont think his heart was what was leading him

#8   2008/01/22 10:05AM
    pdames4

Quote chychy65: Neil--for his fiasco with Carmen , though i dont think his heart was what was leading him

No,and it wasn't the other thing either. He was upset about the Lily paternity. Don't blame him for being somewhat upset, but he handled it very poorly. In reality, Neil should have told Phyllis to get lost a long time ago when she insinuated herself in that debackle. i know plenty of men who would've. For Real

Neil is such a whimp! I like him 50% of the time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 10:08AM
    #9   2008/01/22 11:14AM
    Skyrider

Quote pdames4:
    Quote chychy65: Neil--for his fiasco with Carmen , though i dont think his heart was what was leading him

No,and it wasn't the other thing either. He was upset about the Lily paternity. Don't blame him for being somewhat upset, but he handled it very poorly. In reality, Neil should have told Phyllis to get lost a long time ago when she insinuated herself in that debackle. i know plenty of men who would've. For Real
    I didnt like him at all when he was fooling around with Carmen he treated Dru like Nick did Sharron like he didnt know nobody anymore...
    I didnt like him at all when he was fooling around with Carmen he treated Dru like Nick did Sharron like he didnt know nobody anymore...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 11:14AM
    #10   2008/01/22 11:22AM
    chychy65

Quote Skyrider:
    Quote pdames4:

sure did...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list