List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who else thinks something's up with Victor's health?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who else thinks something's up with Victor's health?

Started by comanchegirl at 2008/01/21 10:32PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 12:10PM, Views: 878, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/01/22 08:25AM
    Re: Who else thinks something's up with Victor's health?
    mdtuttle

Victor's past infidelities are a good point. When nikki brought that up Victor got all self rightous and asked how she could bring up something that happened so many years ago But the point is they have both cheated and gone to other partners in the past and always found their way back to each other. My question is why should Victor see this affair as being worse than any of the others? I am not defending Nikki being with David, I think it's a mistake. My question is what makes this time so much diffrent? In the past they have always been able to forgive each other. But this time Victor is acting like he has never done anything wrong and that this is the worst thing in the world that Nikki could have ever done.

#12   2008/01/22 08:28AM
    pdames4

Quote KeepingItReal: It' really is sad the way things are going.

Dang, must of hurt Miquel packing up all those pictures. Okay sorry, got to LOL.

Okay, I too hope they get back together.

Nikki how could you not see that you did flaunt your lover in front of him.....how would you feel if he flaunted Ashley in front of you.....oops been there done that.

Off-topic, Do you remember when Ashley and Nikki both decided they were better off without Victor? Nikki was pregnant with Nick or had just delivered. They actually were getting along and supporting each other. I loved it, but it was short-lived. I think Vic was involved with Ms. Love

#13   2008/01/22 08:34AM
    pdames4

Quote mdtuttle: Victor's past infidelities are a good point. When nikki brought that up Victor got all self rightous and asked how she could bring up something that happened so many years ago But the point is they have both cheated and gone to other partners in the past and always found their way back to each other. My question is why should Victor see this affair as being worse than any of the others? I am not defending Nikki being with David, I think it's a mistake. My question is what makes this time so much diffrent? In the past they have always been able to forgive each other. But this time Victor is acting like he has never done anything wrong and that this is the worst thing in the world that Nikki could have ever done.

I think because he's known in the past, the infidelities were always initiated by him. Do you remember the well written conversation he had with Asheley when she was pining away fror him and basically dumped Brad because she believed Victor would welcome her because of Abby's birth? He told her he had waited for things to be the way they were with he and Nikki's relationship for a long time and he would not give that up for anybody or anything. I truly believe Victor thought this was a permanent reunion and Nikki would wait for him no matter what. Nikki putting David in the mix, not only enraged him but really deeply hurt him emotionally.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 08:37AM
    #14   2008/01/22 08:38AM
    Soulsistah

I agree that Nikki's infidelity with David really hurt him. Who wouldn't be devastated and bitter by an affair? But I think the writers were bent on bust'n up Nikki and Victor to take Victor and Nikki in a new direction (change things up, quite dramatically), as well as to give Chow something to do. I now hope with the new writers Chow's s/l will wrap up asap, Nikki will find out what a louse he is and her and Victor can find their way back to each other.

#15   2008/01/22 08:57AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote pdames4:
    Quote KeepingItReal: It' really is sad the way things are going.

Dang, must of hurt Miquel packing up all those pictures. Okay sorry, got to LOL.

Okay, I too hope they get back together.

Nikki how could you not see that you did flaunt your lover in front of him.....how would you feel if he flaunted Ashley in front of you.....oops been there done that.

Off-topic, Do you remember when Ashley and Nikki both decided they were better off without Victor? Nikki was pregnant with Nick or had just delivered. They actually were getting along and supporting each other. I loved it, but it was short-lived. I think Vic was involved with Ms. Love

Sorry, but I don't remember that.

Gosh, I can't even remember Vic being in love with Ms. Love.

Times sure have changed.

They should of brought back Ms. Love to cover the "Out of the Ashes" and the Senator Race.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 09:00AM
    #16   2008/01/22 08:59AM
    pdames4

Louanna Love was a piece of work!

#17   2008/01/22 11:55AM
    mdtuttle

Quote pdames4:
    Quote mdtuttle: Victor's past infidelities are a good point. When nikki brought that up Victor got all self rightous and asked how she could bring up something that happened so many years ago But the point is they have both cheated and gone to other partners in the past and always found their way back to each other. My question is why should Victor see this affair as being worse than any of the others? I am not defending Nikki being with David, I think it's a mistake. My question is what makes this time so much diffrent? In the past they have always been able to forgive each other. But this time Victor is acting like he has never done anything wrong and that this is the worst thing in the world that Nikki could have ever done.

I think because he's known in the past, the infidelities were always initiated by him. Do you remember the well written conversation he had with Asheley when she was pining away fror him and basically dumped Brad because she believed Victor would welcome her because of Abby's birth? He told her he had waited for things to be the way they were with he and Nikki's relationship for a long time and he would not give that up for anybody or anything. I truly believe Victor thought this was a permanent reunion and Nikki would wait for him no matter what. Nikki putting David in the mix, not only enraged him but really deeply hurt him emotionally.

I don't dispute for a moment that Nikki being with David hurt Victor. It is clear this shook him to his very core, and I do feel for him. But by the same token his past infidelites hurt Nikki and I don't think he has the right to minimize his actions while in turn making it seem like she did something that was far worse than anything he ever did.

I remember the very first hurtful thing Victor ever did, at least in my memory. Years ago when Nikki was pregnant with Victoria He insisted there was no way he was the father and even pushed Nikki into marrying Kevin Bancroft, claiming he was the father. Not until he was faced with undisputable medical proff of paternity did he accept that the child was his. That had to hurt, but Nikki got past it.

#18   2008/01/22 12:00PM
    Kristi07

if Victor doesn't watch it, he will die a lonely man...

#19   2008/01/22 12:02PM
    KeepingItReal

That boy needs to go take his meds and "chill".

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list