List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures

Started by Justanotherfan at 2008/01/21 02:16PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/23 04:56AM, Views: 1162, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/01/21 06:17PM
    Re: Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures
    Justanotherfan

Yea True Her and jack =Good Scenes In the sack haha

#12   2008/01/21 08:54PM
    SoapySportFan

Note to SC: if those love scenes with Jacko are banned by your contract I'd be happy to step in as your body double!!

#13   2008/01/21 09:17PM
    sharonscool

Quote SoapySportFan: Note to SC: if those love scenes with Jacko are banned by your contract I'd be happy to step in as your body double!!

LOL Soapy
    Imagine, she not only gets to kiss all these hot guys (so lucky). BUT she gets PAID to kiss all these hot guys.
    Hey, we would do it for FREE for her **hands up**

#14   2008/01/21 09:21PM
    SoapySportFan

**sittin' on my hands **

#15   2008/01/21 09:25PM
    Justanotherfan

Quote sharonscool:
    Quote SoapySportFan: Note to SC: if those love scenes with Jacko are banned by your contract I'd be happy to step in as your body double!!

LOL Soapy
    Imagine, she not only gets to kiss all these hot guys (so lucky). BUT she gets PAID to kiss all these hot guys.

Yea Id love to Kiss jack and do love scenes with him..... Hey Sharonscool where did u get that picture of michael and lauren if i dont want it but if theres more of different actors/actresses Could i have the link please?

#16   2008/01/23 04:56AM
    sharonscool

Quote Justanotherfan:
    Quote sharonscool:

LOL Soapy

Yea Id love to Kiss jack and do love scenes with him..... Hey Sharonscool where did u get that picture of michael and lauren if i dont want it but if theres more of different actors/actresses Could i have the link please?

Hey justanotherfan,
    I got some great photos from this website of all the cast. The photos are awesome cause they are all laughing and having fun in the photos. I know I bookmarked a great one of Cane & Amber and also Sharon & Nick but there were heaps more too. I'll go check my favourite links page and I'll see if I can find it for ya, and get back to you with the link lata...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/23 05:00AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list