List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures

Started by Justanotherfan at 2008/01/21 02:16PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/23 04:56AM, Views: 1050, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/01/21 02:16PM
    Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures
    Justanotherfan

Hey Does Anyone no where i can find Pictures from Jack and Sharon's Love Scene from Friday/Today

#2   2008/01/21 02:45PM
    Re: Jack and Sharons Love Scene Pictures
    Justanotherfan

i no of one place but there not there yet theres only one picture and its of Jack Getting Spoked from his dad while just waking up next to sharon

#3   2008/01/21 03:34PM
    Candace

The picture of the day on the main Y&R page is Jack in bed, and there is one other picture of them in the daily update!

#4   2008/01/21 04:13PM
    emmyg1975

having to watch it the first time was bad enough..guess the rumor that SC refuses to do love scenes is true....

#5   2008/01/21 04:33PM
    Evsmom

Quote emmyg1975: having to watch it the first time was bad enough..guess the rumor that SC refuses to do love scenes is true....

Didn't look like she refused to do love scenes to me. Last week we saw the scenes with Brad from Jack's imagination and this week she's with Jack.

#6   2008/01/21 04:36PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote emmyg1975: having to watch it the first time was bad enough..guess the rumor that SC refuses to do love scenes is true....

Didn't look like she refused to do love scenes to me. Last week we saw the scenes with Brad from Jack's imagination and this week she's with Jack.

What? She looked pretty darn good at it to me!

SC did an amazing job. I loved watching her! She really is a fantastic actress.

#7   2008/01/21 04:50PM
    sharonscool

Where did you see that rumour/article emmyg? can we have the link so we can check it out? Thankyou

#8   2008/01/21 05:35PM
    Evsmom

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Evsmom:

What? She looked pretty darn good at it to me!

SC did an amazing job. I loved watching her! She really is a fantastic actress.

I thought the scenes were fine too! I don't know why anyone would say she "refuses" to do them.

#9   2008/01/21 05:42PM
    tinny

If it is a rumor that SC doesn't like doing sex scenes than I find it hard to believe. Considering most of the sex scenes with Jack she intiates. Like last week when they started kissing in the living room it was Sharon that kissed first and then led him upstairs. In the Bahamas wasn't it Sharon that said to Jack maybe we can snuggle up and take a nap(hinting to sex). So I find it hard to believe that Sc doesn't like those kind of scenes. She was wonderful today.

#10   2008/01/21 06:13PM
    sharonscool

I'd like to know where this rumour came from. Some actors have clauses on their contracts where they do refuse to do love scenes and so they use a body double. But Sharon has been doing love scenes right from when she started on the show. She's done tons of really sexy love scenes with Nick. These scenes with Jack are really hot too. She is doing a fantastic job. I can't see her refusing any of the sexy guys she has been paired up with

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list