List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler for the week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler for the week

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/01/20 08:19AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:58PM, Views: 1564, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/01/20 10:46AM
    Re: spoiler for the week
    oilersfan11

Billy is john and jill's son.he left some time ago

#12   2008/01/20 10:51AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote oilersfan11: Billy is john and jill's son.he left some time ago

LOL - OK, thanks. Wow. You would think he would want to come back to GC and meet his brother Cane, wouldn't you?

#13   2008/01/20 10:55AM
    Molli

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote oilersfan11: Billy is john and jill's son.he left some time ago

LOL - OK, thanks. Wow. You would think he would want to come back to GC and meet his brother Cane, wouldn't you?

That's a good question! With everything going on in Billy's family, (ie Gloria's battle with the will, Jack losing his senate seat, Jack getting remarried, Cane coming to town, ect) you would think they would at least bring him back for a few episodes. I think that would be a great s/l Cane trying to be "big brother" to Billy and Billy resenting him.

#14   2008/01/20 11:19AM
    divasoapfan

yes this is why i said before bring back billy i also said bring back mac especially with katherine being so sick and billy should meet his half brother cane.... a lot of people on this board did not agree with me,they said that billy & mac's storyline is over...i think the both of them still have a lot to add to the show......

#15   2008/01/21 10:05AM
    My princess

I read where there to be a big snow storm in February & unlike people will spend the night together.Didn't they just go through with a snow storm? Has anyone read this?

#16   2008/01/22 01:12PM
    divasoapfan

Looks like my spoilers are coming true afterall, i know there was some doubters who doubted these....

#17   2008/01/22 01:15PM
    Soulsistah

?)

#18   2008/01/22 01:17PM
    ojudy59

Quote madisonrose83005: I'm so sick of the powers that be eliminating everthing that is Abbott. You got rid of Ashley, John, and now you are taking away The Abbott home and giving it to GLORIA!! I don't care if she is John's ex wife. Y&R is becoming all about the Fishers (meaning Gloria&Kevin). The wonderful Abbott family was a staple of Y&R. It just goes to show you how much this show is changing.

Doesnt it remind all you veteran watches of the Brooks, you dont see any of them around anymore. Not one Brooks on the shows. At least they still have Jill as an original Foster and Kay as a Chancellor, but no Brooks, they did away with them, Dont take our Abbotts too!!

#19   2008/01/22 01:58PM
    Molly113

Quote mulan2: I like John coming around and giving Jack asvice. It is good to see him trying to help his son. As for Gloria getting the house.. Well, nothing last forever....
    I had only hoped they would all live there together so I could see the fur fly. Go Glora & John A. Who knows maybe they will bump into each other in the house.

I enjoyed having John around to act as a conscience for Jacko. What I can't figure out is why John doesn't know about Gloria and ALL of her misdeeds?!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list