List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler for the week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler for the week

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/01/20 08:19AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:58PM, Views: 1509, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/01/20 08:19AM
    spoiler's for the week
    divasoapfan

David's past comes to haunt him;
    Michael asks Kevin to investigate Jeff's phone records

Victor fires Michael!
    Karen cathes Cane & Lily kissing
    A witness provides Victor with a alibi

Cane exposes amber
    Jana moves in with Kevin
    Neil gives Karen a key to his apartment

J.T. brings Reed home
    John tells Jack to sell Gloria the mansion
    Kay collapses while with amber!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/20 08:22AM
    #2   2008/01/20 08:33AM
    Re: spoiler for the week
    Soulsistah

Quote divasoapfan: David's past comes to haunt him;
    Michael asks Kevin to investigate Jeff's phone records

Victor fires Michael!javascript:setsmile(' ');
    javascript:setsmile(' ');
    Karen cathes Cane & Lily kissing
    A witness provides Victor with a alibi

Cane exposes amber
    Jana moves in with Kevin
    Neil gives Karen a key to his apartment

J.T. brings Reed home
    John tells Jack to sell Gloria the mansion
    Kay collapses while with amber!

WHAT?!!!!

John, or shall I say how TIIC are writing John, is ticking me right off! How can John ask Jack to sell Gloria their family home!!?? I'm sure in his original will the house was to be split between the Abbot children, so what the heck is this?! Isn't it enough they hammered Jack to allow Gloria to have half of John's estate. She has to have the house too? This is beyond ridiculous. I hope this spoiler is wrong.

I am beyond sick to death of Gloria beating down on Jack - with ghost-dad John right there to attack him as well. If this woman gets the Abbot mansion on top of everything else she's schemed, lied, and manipulated her way into acquiring, I'm gonna lose it; for real!

#3   2008/01/20 09:01AM
    Sunnyflower

Really though Soul.

Why doesn't Jack just give her everything - 100% of John's assets - and get it over with already?

John is really starting to annoy me now. At first it was tolerable because what Jack did was horrible and wrong, but what is this all about?

#4   2008/01/20 09:08AM
    madisonrose8...

3) I'm so sick of the powers that be eliminating everthing that is Abbott. You got rid of Ashley, John, and now you are taking away The Abbott home and giving it to GLORIA!! I don't care if she is John's ex wife. Y&R is becoming all about the Fishers (meaning Gloria&Kevin). The wonderful Abbott family was a staple of Y&R. It just goes to show you how much this show is changing.

#5   2008/01/20 09:24AM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote madisonrose83005: I'm so sick of the powers that be eliminating everthing that is Abbott. You got rid of Ashley, John, and now you are taking away The Abbott home and giving it to GLORIA!! I don't care if she is John's ex wife. Y&R is becoming all about the Fishers (meaning Gloria&Kevin). The wonderful Abbott family was a staple of Y&R. It just goes to show you how much this show is changing.

NOT SO FAST .... WHEN did JACK ever GIVE INTO GLORIA ? He might be stuck to SHARE the mansion with the SLIMMY SNAKE , BUT GIVE HER THE WHOLE ESTATE ? NEVER ............. BESIDES , ITS BELONGS TO MORE THAN JUST JACK . WHAT about Ashley and Tracie ? do you think they would all be crazy enough to just sign over the estate to GLORIA NOT EVEN IN A DREAM

#6   2008/01/20 09:43AM
    Eppy

Little slimey no-conscience Gloria would be more than happy to have the Abbott Manse and kick out the family members who grew up there. I know what you mean - soon it will be bye, bye Abbotts altogether and hello the clan of the cave apes!!!! Whoops, I just insulted the poor apes of the jungles....sorry!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/20 09:44AM
    #7   2008/01/20 09:46AM
    mulan2

I like John coming around and giving Jack asvice. It is good to see him trying to help his son. As for Gloria getting the house.. Well, nothing last forever....
    I had only hoped they would all live there together so I could see the fur fly. Go Glora & John A. Who knows maybe they will bump into each other in the house.

#8   2008/01/20 10:04AM
    divasoapfan

don't forget about Billy so the mansion should be split between Jack,Ashley,Tracy,Billy

#9   2008/01/20 10:26AM
    cajunlizz0315

YES , sorry lets not forget about Billy

#10   2008/01/20 10:31AM
    Sunnyflower

Billy? Who is Billy??

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list