List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! abbott mansion!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/01/17 10:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:22PM, Views: 4340, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2008/01/22 07:13AM
    Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!
    granny45

Quote Evsmom: I was thinking...Maybe Jack has to let Gloria have the mansion since his Dad's estate isn't worth what it was when the will was executed. Just a thought.

That sounds very possible to me.

#82   2008/01/22 07:27AM
    pdames4

Quote Evsmom: I was thinking...Maybe Jack has to let Gloria have the mansion since his Dad's estate isn't worth what it was when the will was executed. Just a thought.

What does that mean? I missed all that. Did John's estate depreciate?

#83   2008/01/22 07:45AM
    KeepingItReal

Horia has no rights to the Abbott mansion.

She is one tacky, pathetic excuse of a woman to want to go shack up in a home that ther dead husbands kids were raised in!

She has no values but what between her legs. Even her kids know that! Michael said it yesterday, not so many words but, he summed her up right. LOW she stoops real LOW.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 07:46AM
    #84   2008/01/22 07:48AM
    Evsmom

Quote pdames4:

I'm just guessing. Maybe with all the scandal Jack has had the estate isn't worth what it used to be.

#85   2008/01/22 07:48AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote pdames4:

Jack may not have the cash flow to cover Gloria's half of the estate?? Maybe he liquidated some of John's assets awhile back and has already spent a significant portion of the money?

I don't know.

I'm think Evsmom is right. It has to be along these lines because the will specifically left the house to the kids.

#86   2008/01/22 07:52AM
    pdames4

I like Gloria, but if she gets the mansion...that's just Bad Writing!

#87   2008/01/22 07:52AM
    KeepingItReal

They must write everthing to revolve around Horia.

Makes no sense why Jack would use up the money.

Just not his style more like Horia's.....after all she was the one that was put on lock down when John found out her spending habits. She's the one we see shopping all the time.

Jack works, Horia shops and schemes and mooches off her kids and daughter in law.

Hmmmm doing the math.

Yep, writers think we don't know how to do the math.

Horia must have a friend at Y&R cause her twisted backside just keeps on getting off and Jack is always on the short end of the stick getting it for what........having a last name called Abbot.

#88   2008/01/22 08:00AM
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal: They must write everthing to revolve around Horia.

Just not his style more like Horia's.....after all she was the one that was put on lock down when John found out her spending habits. She's the one we see shopping all the time.

Jack works, Horia shops and schemes and mooches off her kids and daughter in law.

Hmmmm doing the math.

Horia must have a friend at Y&R cause her twisted backside just keeps on getting off and Jack is always on the short end of the stick getting it for what........having a last name called Abbot.

Yup she do - her name is LML (a good friend of JC) - go figure.

It doesn't really matter if the estate has devalued or not -what ever it's worth at the time of distribution, that's what she gets: half of the estate, which doesn't translate to half of the Abbot home, if there was no stipulation in the original will. If the writers let her take the Abbot home I'm gonna lose it! Just the thought of this skanky witch contaminating the Abbot home any more than she already has it just too much to even think about!!

#89   2008/01/22 08:02AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal: They must write everthing to revolve around Horia.

Hmmmm doing the math.

Yup she do - her name is LML (a good friend of JC) - go figure.

It doesn't really matter if the estate has devalued or not -what ever it's worth at the time of distribution, that's what she gets: half of the estate, which doesn't translate to half of the Abbot home, if there was no stipulation in the original will. If the writers let her take the Abbot home I'm gonna lose it! Just the thought of this skanky witch contaminating the Abbot home any more than she already has it just too much to even think about!!

I hear yah Soul. Seems like a lot of these twisted plots revolve around LML>.

Yep, did the math and it does not add up.

#90   2008/01/22 08:07AM
    Soulsistah

I'm just praying that if the current lead writers Josh Griffin and Maria Arena Bell are kept on after the strike, that they stop toting the LML-led storylines and just totally eradicate any vestige of her nonsensical, ridiculous, one-sided storylines! Out with the old - all of it, and in with new, believeable stories.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list