List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! abbott mansion!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/01/17 10:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:22PM, Views: 4347, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2008/01/20 12:29PM
    Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!
    yrjazy

Gloria gets away with way too much crap. With Gloria and Sharon in the same house, do you think Sharon can handle Gloria's over the top BS? And with Sharon and Noah in the house, I have a feeling Jack's hands may be tied cause if Gloria starts with Jack, I think Jack might not be able to fight dirty with dirty.

#72   2008/01/20 01:35PM
    Eppy

Quote yrjazy: Gloria gets away with way too much crap. With Gloria and Sharon in the same house, do you think Sharon can handle Gloria's over the top BS? And with Sharon and Noah in the house, I have a feeling Jack's hands may be tied cause if Gloria starts with Jack, I think Jack might not be able to fight dirty with dirty.
    Ya, and what if Gloria starts dragging Noah into her schemes just like she has her own kids. Maybe she'll send him out to learn how to shoplife like the Gypsies do to kids in their groups!!

#73   2008/01/20 01:41PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Eppy:
    Quote yrjazy: Gloria gets away with way too much crap. With Gloria and Sharon in the same house, do you think Sharon can handle Gloria's over the top BS? And with Sharon and Noah in the house, I have a feeling Jack's hands may be tied cause if Gloria starts with Jack, I think Jack might not be able to fight dirty with dirty.
    Ya, and what if Gloria starts dragging Noah into her schemes just like she has her own kids. Maybe she'll send him out to learn how to shoplife like the Gypsies do to kids in their groups!!

I never even thought of Noah! This could be really bad for him. Like the kid needs anymore B/S in his life.

Holy cow!

#74   2008/01/20 01:42PM
    Uggerly

Oh, they will never even try to do that!! Jack and sharon and Gloria and jeffrey!!??? Come on now. At least Sharon would have the brains to say NO WAY!!! I'm waiting for Glo and jeffrey to buy their own place ,and see how that works!! Har!! Now, we will be getting some real comedy/mystery!!

#75   2008/01/20 01:45PM
    Sunnyflower

I don't think Sharon can say no. I'm thinking it is court ordered.

#76   2008/01/20 01:52PM
    Eppy

Gloria has to be so twisted in her mind to want to mess with the Abbott kid's lifelong family home. Does she REALLY want to live there with the whole bunch and then expect to be treated with 'respect'? Is she that nuts and vengeful??? Everybody says, "well John loved her, so she should have what John wanted her to have"...well, John loved his kids too and they should have what he wanted THEM to have as well. If she loved John as much as she lets on, then she should ALSO respect HIS wishes - the smarmy little...

#77   2008/01/20 03:17PM
    angie850

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote tinny: I read on another site(am not sure which one)but it said that Jack and Gloria have it out over the Abbott mansion and Sharon has to pick a side. Oh no I wonder who she will side with. I hope Jack. Then I read too that John's will said that Gloria is entitled to half the money and the mansion is left among the four abbott kids. Gloria has no say on the mansion according to this. She is only entitled to the money.

that's what I thought, that she was only entitled to half his estate, BUT the mansion was off limits, as it was the Abbott children's family home? I am not sure why the mansion issue keeps coming up in this SL? Does anyone actually remember what the original will said? WAS Gloria actually excluded from receiving half the Abbott mansion?

I remember the Will stating that Gloria got half of John's money and his kids got the other half, PLUS the mansion. That barracuda Gloria is going WAAY too far this time. She is not at all entitled to the mansion. Maybe since John hangs around the Abbott mansion so much these days, and is SO into preaching moral values, he will start visiting Gloria and will tell her that she got what she wanted; she brought down Jack. Now she should leave the house to his kids and take her money and run.

#78   2008/01/21 03:10PM
    Hot for Nick

Quote Sunnyflower: Amber looks like she is 20 something to me.

Amber came from Bold and the Beautiful where she was the much older babysitter of Ric who is now 29...You do the math.

#79   2008/01/22 06:05AM
    hoosiergirl

Quote angie850:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote tinny: I read on another site(am not sure which one)but it said that Jack and Gloria have it out over the Abbott mansion and Sharon has to pick a side. Oh no I wonder who she will side with. I hope Jack. Then I read too that John's will said that Gloria is entitled to half the money and the mansion is left among the four abbott kids. Gloria has no say on the mansion according to this. She is only entitled to the money.

that's what I thought, that she was only entitled to half his estate, BUT the mansion was off limits, as it was the Abbott children's family home? I am not sure why the mansion issue keeps coming up in this SL? Does anyone actually remember what the original will said? WAS Gloria actually excluded from receiving half the Abbott mansion?

I remember the Will stating that Gloria got half of John's money and his kids got the other half, PLUS the mansion. That barracuda Gloria is going WAAY too far this time. She is not at all entitled to the mansion. Maybe since John hangs around the Abbott mansion so much these days, and is SO into preaching moral values, he will start visiting Gloria and will tell her that she got what she wanted; she brought down Jack. Now she should leave the house to his kids and take her money and run.

ITA
    Glo Shunk does not have any right to the mansion. The writers have a case of CRS. How will this be explained? A loophole in the will that was not noticed until now? Don't they have group sessions where they bounce ideas off each other before writing the script? Do they not know or not care what happened in the past?
    What will happen next?
    Will Cassie show up on Jack and Sharon's door from Doris's where she has been all this time?
    Will Hope show up from Kansas and not be blind?

#80   2008/01/22 07:06AM
    Evsmom

I was thinking...Maybe Jack has to let Gloria have the mansion since his Dad's estate isn't worth what it was when the will was executed. Just a thought.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list