List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! abbott mansion!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/01/17 10:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:22PM, Views: 4206, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2008/01/18 06:08PM
    Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!
    not-so-young...

GOOD!!!!

#62   2008/01/18 07:27PM
    Pporter

Quote soapoperapimp: i read on soap talk scoop for the february sweeps that gloria and jack are forced to share the mansion! i am so furious right now i have had it with y&r!

I guess the writers really don't have any thing else to write. Didn't we have this already....Katherine & Jill....I guess I will sign off for awhile until Gloria goes to jail. I hope that is soon, because she is getting on my last good nerve always getting away with everything and Jack gets crucified for every little thing he does. this sucks

#63   2008/01/19 06:33PM
    bubble303

Quote soapoperapimp: i read on soap talk scoop for the february sweeps that gloria and jack are forced to share the mansion! i am so furious right now i have had it with y&r!

OH NO!!!

#64   2008/01/19 07:26PM
    Evsmom

Can't you just see Jack and Gloria with a roll of tape, dividing the house into sections!? Then they can take a marker and put their names on the glasses!

I can't wait to see this!

#65   2008/01/19 07:35PM
    deltafan

OOOOOhhhhh, I'm going to grose all of ya out. What if they drown there sorrows & than sleep together?

#66   2008/01/19 10:49PM
    boldisbeautiful

because this is when GLORIES DIRTY DEEDS COME OUT. BEcause victor will not go done for GIME'S DEATH. HE WILL COME CLEAN ABOUT who gave him the tape on jack. witch in turn helps JACK KEED THE ABBOTT HOME. END THE GLORIE WILL end up with NOTHING.

#67   2008/01/20 09:41AM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote Eppy: Yep, I just went back and discovered that John's will stated that Gloria got 1/2 of John's estate and the other 1/2 of his estate and the mansion to be divided amount his children. So THERE Gloria!!

YES , BUT the writers think WE ALL STUPID and have a severe case of CRS ( CAN'T REMEMBER SH_ _ ) ... ) besides , ALL that money that she spent on jewelry trying to PLACE her money , here and there , WHY NOT BUY her own mansion . BESIDES , it could of been BOUGHT and PAID FOR before the SO CALLED MARRIAGE between her and JEFFERY , and it WOULD NOT BE COMMUNITY PROPERTY ..... BESIDES HE CAN NOT TOUCH ANY OF HER INHERITANCE , NOT LEGALLY ANYWAY....... LOL

#68   2008/01/20 09:48AM
    Eppy

Quote cajunlizz0315:
    Quote Eppy: Yep, I just went back and discovered that John's will stated that Gloria got 1/2 of John's estate and the other 1/2 of his estate and the mansion to be divided amount his children. So THERE Gloria!!

YES , BUT the writers think WE ALL STUPID and have a severe case of CRS ( CAN'T REMEMBER SH_ _ ) ... ) besides , ALL that money that she spent on jewelry trying to PLACE her money , here and there , WHY NOT BUY her own mansion . BESIDES , it could of been BOUGHT and PAID FOR before the SO CALLED MARRIAGE between her and JEFFERY , and it WOULD NOT BE COMMUNITY PROPERTY ..... BESIDES HE CAN NOT TOUCH ANY OF HER INHERITANCE , NOT LEGALLY ANYWAY....... LOL
    She's too dumb and obsessed with her millions to know that!! Let 'her hang herself and choke on all of it.

#69   2008/01/20 10:38AM
    cajunlizz0315

Quote Hot for Nick: FINALLY, people who remember the will. This will indeed said Gloria gets half the money and Jack and Ashley get the house. So the writers think we are so stupid we don;t remember that???
    Of course these are the same people who expect us to think Amber is 20 something when she is mid 30 something.

its JACK , ASHLEY , Tracie and Billy's house

#70   2008/01/20 10:44AM
    Eppy

Quote cajunlizz0315:
    Quote Hot for Nick: FINALLY, people who remember the will. This will indeed said Gloria gets half the money and Jack and Ashley get the house. So the writers think we are so stupid we don;t remember that???
    Of course these are the same people who expect us to think Amber is 20 something when she is mid 30 something.

its JACK , ASHLEY , Tracie and Billy's house
    Yea, where does Jack get off thinking he could make a deal with Miss Sleazy Pants - the rest of them have something to say about THAT!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list