List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! abbott mansion!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/01/17 10:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:22PM, Views: 4223, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2008/01/18 11:27AM
    Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!
    shagans

The only good thing that will come out of them taking so long to make her pay is that when she does go down we are gonna PARTY! it will be that much more rewarding! IMO

#52   2008/01/18 11:32AM
    Sunnyflower

I'm wondering if someone in here (forget who) nailed it on the head earlier.

She got William's money, she's going to get John's - that probably makes her a billionaire right there. Maybe she'll end up going insane or becoming paralysed (from a stroke, like will???) and won't be able to spend any of her money. Maybe she will never have to pay for her crimes legally, but karma will rip into her with a vengeance.

Just a thought.

#53   2008/01/18 11:39AM
    calliope

Quote granny45:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Jack did treat her like garbage and then what he did to Gloria when John died (kicking her out on the street, causing her to miss the memorial) was absolutely horrible. It doesn't excuse the facecream though. And Heaven forbid Gloria be a bigger person and be happy with half of John's estate. No, of course not! Bigger person is not part of her lexicon!

I agree with you it doesn't excuse the face cream - but in Gloria's defense (if she has one) she did not intend for anyone but herself to be harmed by the face cream. I also wonder, if Jack hadn't tampered with the will and Gloria would have gotten to attend the funeral and then gotten her half of the estate if she would have left it at that. But the humiliation that Jack handed her by throwing her out - her clothes in garbage bags - on the day of her husbands funeral, which she missed because of Jack - inexcusable in my opinion. I can see why she wants to push it now!!

I can see it too Granny. Don't know for sure that I wouldn't be doing the same thing! I love Jackie but he was a real jerk and brought all this tumbling on himself.

#54   2008/01/18 11:44AM
    calliope

I can't believe they are going to recycle this story! There is no creativity in this writing anymore!
    Maybe that's it. They have no writers left so they throw old sl in a hat and pick one.

#55   2008/01/18 12:19PM
    Eppy

A blurb I got when I went to 'Soap Central': The Fishers were jubilant and the Abbott's were appalled to discover John's will left Gloria 50% of his billion dollar estate, and the rest including the Abbott mansion to be divided among his children:

So Gloria is going to bicker over the measly 50 million she inherited from Bardwell now that she may have John's 500 Million? Like I said, I guess enough is not enough!!

#56   2008/01/18 03:36PM
    Hot for Nick

FINALLY, people who remember the will. This will indeed said Gloria gets half the money and Jack and Ashley get the house. So the writers think we are so stupid we don;t remember that???
    Of course these are the same people who expect us to think Amber is 20 something when she is mid 30 something.

#57   2008/01/18 03:54PM
    Sunnyflower

Amber looks like she is 20 something to me.

#58   2008/01/18 04:10PM
    soapoperapimp

jack this is your owm damn fault! if you would have just stucked to your guns and not give gloria the inheretnce you would have not had to share the house with that glo! but you just had to give her the money did you! now do anything you can to spy on her and get her!

#59   2008/01/18 04:32PM
    rjames8

Quote soapoperapimp: i read on soap talk scoop for the february sweeps that gloria and jack are forced to share the mansion! i am so furious right now i have had it with y&r!

Now that is what I am talking about! It would be fun to see these two sling insults at each other everyday. It is sure to send Sharon packing with Noah! Look out Nick or Victor Jr.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/18 04:33PM
    #60   2008/01/18 05:14PM
    Eppy

Quote soapoperapimp: jack this is your owm damn fault! if you would have just stucked to your guns and not give gloria the inheretnce you would have not had to share the house with that glo! but you just had to give her the money did you! now do anything you can to spy on her and get her!
    But, because the Abbott Manse was only willed to the children, Gloria hasn't got a leg to stand on. She can cry, yell and boohoo all she wants but the Abbott family doesn't even have to open the front door to her!! Yea!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list