List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! abbott mansion!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/01/17 10:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:22PM, Views: 4510, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2008/01/18 09:53AM
    Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!
    Bellydancing...

Quote gommie:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote granny45: It doesn't surprise me at all. After the way Jack treated her - making sure she missed the funeral and then coming home to find her things in garbage bags on the Abbott lawn - of course she is going to want to be able to move back in and rub it in Jack's face. If Jack would have handled it better in the first place he wouldn't be in the trouble he is in now. He totally brought it on himself.
    She's just nuts...she has way too much more cr** on her agenda as of late to continue a dead-end vendetta against Jack. Someday, if she keeps this up, she'll just 'nasty' away. Looking forward to THAT day!!

That may be, but it doesn't help when someone treats you like crap like Jack always did. John, in one of his recent scenes, said to Jack that he could never be civil to Gloria, even when she asked him to pass something to her at the breakfast table he just ignored her and acted like she wasn't there. That was totally disrespectful to John - Jack was living in JOHN's home - he should have shown respect to John by being at least civil to his wife. Like I said - Jack brought on all his own troubles! Should be fun to see how it actually plays out.
    I really think Jack will be able to stand up to all her silliness. Not worried about Jack!! Just the way she is behaving now and in the past is why she does NOT deserve anyone's respect.

I missed the whole introduction of the character of Gloria. I wish I could have seen it, and the whole buildup to the tainted face cream scandal. The first time I watched it was when Gloria had a major rash on her forehead, and I think Abby was in the hospital.

I missed that whole s/l too BDF- I have watched since inception, but have quit for long periods over the years...

same for me!

#42   2008/01/18 09:54AM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie: I just want Jack to be done with her-give her cash--but she cannot have the abbot mansion--John would never have done that- history repeats itself..can't the judges in that town come up with better solutions than making enemies share the same roof?Isn't that what happened with Katherine and Jill??
    Love your Avvi gommie....brrrr. Not homesick at all when I see all the snow to shovel!!!

LOL...Eppy- it was wonderful..my s-i-l has a tractor..LOL..he cracked me up- he goes all over the neighborhood cleaning up the yards and drive-ways for the neighbors...LOL..cracking me up......LOL............I would not want to shovel it for sure.....my daughter is so cal born and raised and she really does love it there...weird..

#43   2008/01/18 09:56AM
    aym0402

Quote Sunnyflower: Jack did treat her like garbage and then what he did to Gloria when John died (kicking her out on the street, causing her to miss the memorial) was absolutely horrible. It doesn't excuse the facecream though. And Heaven forbid Gloria be a bigger person and be happy with half of John's estate. No, of course not! Bigger person is not part of her lexicon!

So true!!!

#44   2008/01/18 09:57AM
    granny45

Quote Sunnyflower: Jack did treat her like garbage and then what he did to Gloria when John died (kicking her out on the street, causing her to miss the memorial) was absolutely horrible. It doesn't excuse the facecream though. And Heaven forbid Gloria be a bigger person and be happy with half of John's estate. No, of course not! Bigger person is not part of her lexicon!

I agree with you it doesn't excuse the face cream - but in Gloria's defense (if she has one) she did not intend for anyone but herself to be harmed by the face cream. I also wonder, if Jack hadn't tampered with the will and Gloria would have gotten to attend the funeral and then gotten her half of the estate if she would have left it at that. But the humiliation that Jack handed her by throwing her out - her clothes in garbage bags - on the day of her husbands funeral, which she missed because of Jack - inexcusable in my opinion. I can see why she wants to push it now!!

#45   2008/01/18 10:01AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote granny45:
    Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote granny45: It doesn't surprise me at all. After the way Jack treated her - making sure she missed the funeral and then coming home to find her things in garbage bags on the Abbott lawn - of course she is going to want to be able to move back in and rub it in Jack's face. If Jack would have handled it better in the first place he wouldn't be in the trouble he is in now. He totally brought it on himself.

so how does her tainting the face cream factor in? what did jack 'do' to her to get her to taint that? Yes, I agree he treated her like $hit with the whole memorial thing, and changing the will. Very terrible treatment.

Well, if you remember the whole scenerio, Jack and Ashley were treating Gloria like dirt and she wanted to take them down a notch or two by showing that they weren't as great as they think they are so she tainted the cream, which wasn't going to be released for quite a while yet. She was going to use the cream and break out and show them that there was a problem with the cream they created - but they early released it and then the lady that died and Abby used the cream too. It was basically to get back at the crappy way they treated her from the beginning. But my point is, John choose her and I think out of respect for John, they should have made a point to get along with her back then. If they had - they wouldn't have the problem with her that they do now - it just came back to bite Jack in the you know where!!

that's just it, I don't remember it, I wasn't watching at the time. So she tainted this cream as revenge for the way they treated her? WOW, she went for the jugular on that revenge. Given her sharp mind, I am suprised she didn't just blast them, instead of messing with her income! As Mrs John Abbott, I am sure she got a paycheck, via being John's wife and having access to his bank account. Very poor choice Gloria.

#46   2008/01/18 10:03AM
    Eppy

Quote granny45:

I agree with you it doesn't excuse the face cream - but in Gloria's defense (if she has one) she did not intend for anyone but herself to be harmed by the face cream. I also wonder, if Jack hadn't tampered with the will and Gloria would have gotten to attend the funeral and then gotten her half of the estate if she would have left it at that. But the humiliation that Jack handed her by throwing her out - her clothes in garbage bags - on the day of her husbands funeral, which she missed because of Jack - inexcusable in my opinion. I can see why she wants to push it now!!
    Gloria just needs to give it up. Her vengence and vendettas will eat her alive. She has other fish to fry!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/18 10:06AM
    #47   2008/01/18 10:17AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Eppy:
    Quote granny45:

Gloria just needs to give it up. Her vengence and vendettas will eat her alive. She has other fish to fry!

exactly! you'd think she would learn eh? I can see her sitting in her new mansion in a pile of money! LOL

#48   2008/01/18 10:23AM
    yrjazy

How much longer is that woman going to get away with stuff. Sick to death of her. Now she's getting half the Abbott home. Gloria needs to be exposed for tainting the face cream.

#49   2008/01/18 11:18AM
    granny45

Quote Eppy:
    Quote granny45:

But Eppy - it's wouldn't be a soap opera if she just let by gones be by gones - we gotta have revenge and DRAMA!! LOL, LOL, Gloria is good at DRAMA and revenge!!!!!!

#50   2008/01/18 11:25AM
    Eppy

Quote granny45:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote granny45:

But Eppy - it's wouldn't be a soap opera if she just let by gones be by gones - we gotta have revenge and DRAMA!! LOL, LOL, Gloria is good at DRAMA and revenge!!!!!!
    No S*...er, El Toro Caca!! And you're right. I just love to see Gloria get into all her messes and try to squirm out of it!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/18 11:28AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list