List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! abbott mansion!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/01/17 10:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:22PM, Views: 4509, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2008/01/18 09:08AM
    Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!
    Bellydancing...

Quote Eppy: Yep, I just went back and discovered that John's will stated that Gloria got 1/2 of John's estate and the other 1/2 of his estate and the mansion to be divided amount his children. So THERE Gloria!!

YAYYYYY Eppy! *woot woot* thank you! Now, did it say anything about her being able to continue living there, or is that a figment of my fertile imagination?

#22   2008/01/18 09:08AM
    george

Quote soapoperapimp: i read on soap talk scoop for the february sweeps that gloria and jack are forced to share the mansion! i am so furious right now i have had it with y&r!

That wouldn't make any sense. Mansion should stay in the Abbott family, not in some gold-digger's grasp.

#23   2008/01/18 09:09AM
    Soulsistah

This is so stupid! Why does Gloria need to live in the Abbot mansion and be in Jack's face even more than she has been already?! I'm pretty sure John's will said the house was to go to his kids - and rightly so. They grew up there and Glo was only there for a blink of an eye, so why would John want her to have half? Can't the writers come up with anything else? How much more of a beating is Jack going to have to take from this disgusting broad?!!

I won't be watching this nonsense. Gloria has enough going on with Jeffrey - leave Jack alone!!! She's getting half of John's money, now go away Glohag, go far, far, away!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/18 09:10AM
    #24   2008/01/18 09:10AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Soulsistah: This is so stupid! Why does Gloria need to live in the Abbot mansion and be in Jack's face even more than she has been already?! I'm pretty sure John's will said the house was to go to his kids - and rightly so. They grew up there and Glo was only there for a blink of an eye, so why would John want her to have half? Can't the writers come up with anything else? How much more of a beating is Jack going to have to take from this disgusting broad?!!

she one super rich person eh?

I won't be watching this nonesense. Gloria has enough going on with Jeffrey - leave Jack alone!!! She's getting half of John's money, now go away Glohag, go far, far, away!

that was weird, I must have responded in the middle of your quote! she is one super rich person, with a major grudge on! she has enough money, she could build an exact replica of the Abbott mansion! Cripes!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/18 09:22AM
    #25   2008/01/18 09:15AM
    george

She needs to be devour by some aliens. Maybe her body parts can be used by the aliens as a floatation device.

#26   2008/01/18 09:34AM
    granny45

It doesn't surprise me at all. After the way Jack treated her - making sure she missed the funeral and then coming home to find her things in garbage bags on the Abbott lawn - of course she is going to want to be able to move back in and rub it in Jack's face. If Jack would have handled it better in the first place he wouldn't be in the trouble he is in now. He totally brought it on himself.

#27   2008/01/18 09:35AM
    Eppy

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Eppy: Yep, I just went back and discovered that John's will stated that Gloria got 1/2 of John's estate and the other 1/2 of his estate and the mansion to be divided amount his children. So THERE Gloria!!

YAYYYYY Eppy! *woot woot* thank you! Now, did it say anything about her being able to continue living there, or is that a figment of my fertile imagination?
    No, I didn't see anything stating she could remain living there!!

#28   2008/01/18 09:40AM
    Eppy

Quote granny45: It doesn't surprise me at all. After the way Jack treated her - making sure she missed the funeral and then coming home to find her things in garbage bags on the Abbott lawn - of course she is going to want to be able to move back in and rub it in Jack's face. If Jack would have handled it better in the first place he wouldn't be in the trouble he is in now. He totally brought it on himself.
    She's just nuts...she has way too much more cr** on her agenda as of late to continue a dead-end vendetta against Jack. Someday, if she keeps this up, she'll just 'nasty' away. Looking forward to THAT day!!

#29   2008/01/18 09:42AM
    Eppy

Quote Bellydancing_Fool:
    Quote Eppy: I'm pretty sure the will stated that the mansion would remain in the hands of his children. I'm gonna go back on another site and see if I can find out for sure!!

thanks Eppy!!!
    By the way, it said she would inherit 1/2 of John's BILLION DOLLAR estate. She could buy the Waldorf Astoria and live there!! And yet, she is still having a keniption over Bardwell's inheritance. Isn't enough enough for her??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/18 09:43AM
    #30   2008/01/18 09:44AM
    granny45

Quote Eppy:
    Quote granny45: It doesn't surprise me at all. After the way Jack treated her - making sure she missed the funeral and then coming home to find her things in garbage bags on the Abbott lawn - of course she is going to want to be able to move back in and rub it in Jack's face. If Jack would have handled it better in the first place he wouldn't be in the trouble he is in now. He totally brought it on himself.
    She's just nuts...she has way too much more cr** on her agenda as of late to continue a dead-end vendetta against Jack. Someday, if she keeps this up, she'll just 'nasty' away. Looking forward to THAT day!!

That may be, but it doesn't help when someone treats you like crap like Jack always did. John, in one of his recent scenes, said to Jack that he could never be civil to Gloria, even when she asked him to pass something to her at the breakfast table he just ignored her and acted like she wasn't there. That was totally disrespectful to John - Jack was living in JOHN's home - he should have shown respect to John by being at least civil to his wife. Like I said - Jack brought on all his own troubles! Should be fun to see how it actually plays out.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list