List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! abbott mansion!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/01/17 10:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:22PM, Views: 4546, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2008/01/18 07:59AM
    Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!
    tinny

I read on another site(am not sure which one)but it said that Jack and Gloria have it out over the Abbott mansion and Sharon has to pick a side. Oh no I wonder who she will side with. I hope Jack. Then I read too that John's will said that Gloria is entitled to half the money and the mansion is left among the four abbott kids. Gloria has no say on the mansion according to this. She is only entitled to the money.

#12   2008/01/18 08:06AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote tinny: I read on another site(am not sure which one)but it said that Jack and Gloria have it out over the Abbott mansion and Sharon has to pick a side. Oh no I wonder who she will side with. I hope Jack. Then I read too that John's will said that Gloria is entitled to half the money and the mansion is left among the four abbott kids. Gloria has no say on the mansion according to this. She is only entitled to the money.

that's what I thought, that she was only entitled to half his estate, BUT the mansion was off limits, as it was the Abbott children's family home? I am not sure why the mansion issue keeps coming up in this SL? Does anyone actually remember what the original will said? WAS Gloria actually excluded from receiving half the Abbott mansion?

#13   2008/01/18 08:27AM
    Eppy

She only wants to live in the Abbott mansion in order to stick her face in Jack's face everyday and shove it to him. What's the matter with both of them? Neither one of them can stand the other!!! Is she a glutton for punishment, the dumb broad!! Somebody's gotta give it up!!

#14   2008/01/18 08:27AM
    justmehere

8) watch jill find a way to say part of that i still hers. I am still surprised her and ole Glo have not had a catfight.

#15   2008/01/18 08:45AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Eppy: She only wants to live in the Abbott mansion in order to stick her face in Jack's face everyday and shove it to him. What's the matter with both of them? Neither one of them can stand the other!!! Is she a glutton for punishment, the dumb broad!! Somebody's gotta give it up!!

hi Eppy!! do you remember if she was excluded, or included as far as living in the Abbott mansion? It seems to me that she wasn't included, but I could be wrong. Something is niggling away at my brain, and remembering the words "she may continue to live at the Abbott manor, but it is to be the children's residence" I dunno, I could be grasping at straws as well. I just can't remember that far back. Maybe I better do a youtube search!

#16   2008/01/18 09:00AM
    Eppy

I'm pretty sure the will stated that the mansion would remain in the hands of his children. I'm gonna go back on another site and see if I can find out for sure!!

#17   2008/01/18 09:01AM
    Bellydancing...

Quote Eppy: I'm pretty sure the will stated that the mansion would remain in the hands of his children. I'm gonna go back on another site and see if I can find out for sure!!

thanks Eppy!!!

#18   2008/01/18 09:02AM
    shagans

Belly I remember it like you!

#19   2008/01/18 09:06AM
    Eppy

Yep, I just went back and discovered that John's will stated that Gloria got 1/2 of John's estate and the other 1/2 of his estate and the mansion to be divided amount his children. So THERE Gloria!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list