List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! abbott mansion!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/01/17 10:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:22PM, Views: 4499, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2008/01/22 11:02AM
    Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!
    jojo35211

Let’s just make it a big old house of fun. After Gloria, Kevin, and Jana move in Mamie, Jack (the boy she raised) pleads with her to come back to GC and move in the Mansion. Jack wants Mamie to be his eyes and hears regarding Gloria. Dru is then found alive, she can’t move in with Neil because Karen is living there. Jack invites Dru to live in the mansion so she can be with her Aunt Mamie. Then the plot thickens. Jack launches another attempt to rescue Jabot from Victor and put the company back in Abott hands.

If this were to occur, the show could do a week worth of shows just focusing in on the Abott household. Think about it, Jack v. Gloria; Gloria v. Mamie and Dru; Gloria tearing into Sharon; Sharon crying to Jack; Sharon and Dru plotting against Gloria; dead but not dead John having conversations with Mamie and then if that weren’t enough there’s Kevin and crazy Jana. Now that’s enough to give Noah real ISSUES.

#102   2008/01/22 11:41AM
    bjdmontana

How soon till we find out Gloria is Jack's father? That is what happened when Jill and Kay had to share their mansion. GG!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/22 11:43AM
    #103   2008/01/22 01:09PM
    Soulsistah

Lol! Don't give these writers any ideas! I'm still trying to digest Kay and Jill as mother and daughter! Ever since these two power-house characters have little to no decent storyline of their own and they are always glued at the hip in every scene! Dumb.

#104   2008/01/22 01:20PM
    redd foxx

I wonder if I could live in the Abbott mansion? It's just a thought. It would be better than a junk yard in watts.

#105   2008/01/22 01:22PM
    Soulsistah

I'm sure they have room.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list