List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler! abbott mansion!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler! abbott mansion!

Started by soapoperapimp at 2008/01/17 10:01PM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 01:22PM, Views: 4413, Replies: 104
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/01/17 10:01PM
    spoiler! abbott mansion!
    soapoperapimp

i read on soap talk scoop for the february sweeps that gloria and jack are forced to share the mansion! i am so furious right now i have had it with y&r!

#2   2008/01/17 10:07PM
    Re: spoiler! abbott mansion!
    Uggerly

Quote soapoperapimp: i read on soap talk scoop for the february sweeps that gloria and jack are forced to share the mansion! i am so furious right now i have had it with y&r!

Oh no, that can't happen. first of all, neither of them would do that.And, If they have to share the money, they could each have their own mansions!! and, Glo is getting married anyway, so Jeffrey wouldn't live there, for sure!! and, sharon wouldn't go for that either!! Not going to happen.... sorry soapoperapimp..uh uh !!Keep watching. It's gotta get better. But, I do understand what you are sayin'

#3   2008/01/17 11:25PM
    soapoperapimp

i have faith it will get better!

#4   2008/01/17 11:59PM
    mulan2

I saw that coming many moons ago. I think it will make a great place for many fun family brekfast. hee hee Gloria Rocks !!

#5   2008/01/18 01:07AM
    sutherngirl

Oh no!! Say it isn't so.. She doesn't deserve the mansion.. Jack has lived there his whole life..

#6   2008/01/18 05:46AM
    SusanF

Give it up. This is a re-run storyline. All the writers need to do is pull up the antics that went on when Jill and her mother shared Chancellor mansion before they found out they were mother and daughter and finally "made nice".

Perhaps the writers could let the Abbott siblings buy Gloria out. I know that she obsesses over living there but she also loves that green stuff and has her own mansion to share with Jeffrey.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/18 05:47AM
    #7   2008/01/18 06:29AM
    divasoapfan

i don't know if you remember or not but i posted a spoiler a while back saying that jack & gloria have to share the mansion,this will be coming soon....watch for some interesting fireworks to erupt......

#8   2008/01/18 06:31AM
    aym0402

Quote SusanF: Give it up. This is a re-run storyline. All the writers need to do is pull up the antics that went on when Jill and her mother shared Chancellor mansion before they found out they were mother and daughter and finally "made nice".

Perhaps the writers could let the Abbott siblings buy Gloria out. I know that she obsesses over living there but she also loves that green stuff and has her own mansion to share with Jeffrey.

I was thinking the same thing...

#9   2008/01/18 07:48AM
    Bellydancing...

I don't know why she hasn't bought her own freaken mansion, with all her cash, instead of still mooching off of Micheal and Lauren. GRRRRRRR

#10   2008/01/18 07:50AM
    Uggerly

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I don't know why she hasn't bought her own freaken mansion, with all her cash, instead of still mooching off of Micheal and Lauren. GRRRRRRR

True Story!! thanks for saying that!! Why hasn't she? Now jeffrey is just waiting for her to buy him a huge mansion, watch!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list