List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler heather & victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler heather & victor

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/01/11 09:33AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 05:13PM, Views: 2136, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/01/13 10:44AM
    Re: spoiler heather & victor
    trinilisa

Quote sutherngirl: Heather is only doing her job.. All evidence points at Victor.. I'm sure she hears all the time that she has got the wrong person.. What is she supposed to do? Say okay and drop the case?

Exactly! Heather is just going by the evidence...we all have other ideas. We should keep in mind that the writers will not let her know that it wasn't Victor until they're ready. And ITA; is she supposed to listen to everybody who says she has the wrong person? If I were guilty of something, I wouldn't exactly walk into the prosecuter's office and say, "Bravo! You got me!"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/13 10:47AM
    #22   2008/01/13 10:45AM
    ILuvNY

Quote sutherngirl: Heather is only doing her job.. All evidence points at Victor.. I'm sure she hears all the time that she has got the wrong person.. What is she supposed to do? Say okay and drop the case?

ITA..she's just going on the evidence the police have given her, and that points to Victor.

#23   2008/01/13 10:56AM
    suegerry

The girl is doing what she has to do.....and Victor is again his old self......"you do what I tell you or....else" this character needs to chill out....rich people don't act as ignorant as he does.......he's not everyone's god......

#24   2008/01/13 07:25PM
    NannaMcBoing...

Vic should just shoot her the way he did Nicky. (sarcasm)

I think he did it. I think he was having another one of his epileptic fits and beat up Ji Minn, then he had an alergic reaction to Zapato and fell and died.

Sorry but he is fully capable of killing someone. Noticed how the writers havent brought up his shooting Nicky during this.

#25   2008/01/13 09:46PM
    oilersfan11

brad and heather would make a greak pair even if he is a little too old for her

#26   2008/01/13 10:06PM
    Uggerly

Quote pussykat: I hope somebody takes her down...she is extremely rude, offensive and down right nasty. She does not show me a cotton picking thing. I don't like her one bit!

I don't like her either!!!!She is a bitter young woman. How sad that she can't find a little forgiveness in her heart, for her Dad, or anyone else. It appears he has been taking the blame for her Mom, not allowing him to tell her sooner, about her being his Daughter.AND how can she be a good prosecutor is she's so angry and ready to point the finger!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/13 10:09PM
    #27   2008/01/14 07:12AM
    TondraDubroy

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote divasoapfan: I don't think Victor committed this crime,I think Heather is pointing her finger in the wrong direction......

Hey almighty Victor The Great Take Her Down...............

You know you are right... Heather's aim has been off the entire time she's been Asst. DA. Everyone she has tried to send to jail has been innocent... or slightly innocent just to clairfy... Amber, Kevin, and Daniel did not steal the money or kill plum...some body else did and Heather tried to make them take the fall for everything! I hope Victor takes her down so far that the curb will look like a high-rise to her!

#28   2008/01/14 10:02AM
    suegerry

This girl is smart and is doing her job......Victor may not be the guilty one.....but what other evidences does she have.....it's not only her who fails.....Victor has of late failed in every aspect.........his family, his integrity and respect.......

As for the trio......well they never came out with the Plum's murderer story.....not the girl's fault..... and I don't think they were accused of it.......let's see what happens with this s/l......will we be seing Carson back soon......never saw someone disapear so fast.....just another s/l hitting the dust.....

#29   2008/01/14 10:53AM
    Skyrider

In my own opinoin...Heather ,Maggie, Paul,JT are all a joke . Just like stated before they go from 1 person to the next just accusing people of crimes ..Please bring on some new detectives Y&R Please....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/01/14 10:54AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list