List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler heather & victor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler heather & victor

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/01/11 09:33AM
    Latest post: 2008/01/22 05:13PM, Views: 2113, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/01/11 11:47AM
    Re: spoiler heather & victor
    Evsmom

Quote RachelK: And Victor, he don't keep many friends.

"Are you kidding me? I don't need you, never have! You got that? Kindly get out of my sight!"

#12   2008/01/11 11:49AM
    RachelK

Quote Evsmom:

"Are you kidding me? I don't need you, never have! You got that? Kindly get out of my sight!"

lol

#13   2008/01/11 11:51AM
    pussykat

I hope somebody takes her down...she is extremely rude, offensive and down right nasty. She does not show me a cotton picking thing. I don't like her one bit!

#14   2008/01/11 12:02PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Evsmom:

LMAO!!

#15   2008/01/11 12:26PM
    suegerry

The moustache is about to dig his own grave.....Heather is a young woman......has strenght...... she'll make minced meat out of him.....

#16   2008/01/11 09:48PM
    sutherngirl

Heather is only doing her job.. All evidence points at Victor.. I'm sure she hears all the time that she has got the wrong person.. What is she supposed to do? Say okay and drop the case?

#17   2008/01/11 10:19PM
    Uggerly

Quote suegerry: The moustache is about to dig his own grave.....Heather is a young woman......has strenght...... she'll make minced meat out of him.....

Are you kidding me? Victor is a huge star in this story. He will end up on top again. As for heather, she may be doing her job, but she needs some excitement in her life and soon, before she just dries up!!!!

#18   2008/01/13 10:22AM
    bubble303

I actually think that Zappato did it. Jack is innocent..Victor's dog did it !!!!

#19   2008/01/13 10:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote divasoapfan: After meeting with her boss (Dennis) at the GCAC Heather is leaving just as she is walking through the door in walks Victor. Victor pinned Heather down alone. She is committing career sucide. If she knows whats good for her, If she wants to keep her job she will drop the case. Heather says ,but sir I am just doing my job. Your playing with the wrong guy Victor growled.

Victor needs to be brought down a few peggs. How dare he talk to the prosecuter like that! Who does he think he is? Geez, this whole I'm-King-of-the-World act is really getting old.

#20   2008/01/13 10:37AM
    trinilisa

Quote divasoapfan: I don't think Victor committed this crime,I think Heather is pointing her finger in the wrong direction......

Hey almighty Victor The Great Take Her Down...............

He may not have committed the crime, but I just hate his I'm-better-than-everybody-else attitude.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list