List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ben and Abbby: Babby or Stabby?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ben and Abbby: Babby or Stabby?

Started by Galazz at 2014/08/23 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/09 02:30PM, Views: 1415, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/23 08:15AM
    Ben and Abbby: Babby or Stabby?
    Galazz

I really don't want to see Ben with this obnoxious girl! But I am sick of him pining for Victoria. So let the games begin! I wonder how Victoria would feel seeing Ben dating her sister?

#2   2014/08/23 12:39PM
    Re: Ben and Abbby: Babby or Stabby?
    Galazz

I am stoked about this. I want Ben to knock Abby down a few pegs.

#3   2014/08/23 01:06PM
    twocentsworth

Ben + Abby = Babby

Ben + Ashley = Bashley

Stitch + Abby = Stabby

Stitch + Ashley = Stashley

On a recent show didn't Abby talk to Ben about Ashley and actually use the term: "Stashley" referring to him with her sister Ashley if they were an item...maybe foreshadowing???

#4   2014/08/23 01:08PM
    Galazz

Quote twocentsworth: Ben + Abby = Babby

Ben + Ashley = Bashley

Stitch + Abby = Stabby

Stitch + Ashley = Stashley

On a recent show didn't Abby talk to Ben about Ashley and actually use the term: "Stashley" referring to him with her sister Ashley if they were an item...maybe foreshadowing???

Oh that's right. Stashely! I like that.

#5   2014/08/23 01:41PM
    Feliciena

I think Abby would be good with Ben & I would probably start liking him again, away from Victoria. Victoria seems to still be in love with Billy. She better not wait too long as he is falling for Chelsea.

#6   2014/08/23 07:25PM
    Galazz

I don't get Billy's hold on Victoria.

#7   2014/08/25 04:47PM
    Galazz

Yes we will get Stabby!

#8   2014/08/25 04:55PM
    movinon

Quote Galazz: I really don't want to see Ben with this obnoxious girl! But I am sick of him pining for Victoria. So let the games begin! I wonder how Victoria would feel seeing Ben dating her sister?

I agree with you. I'm not a raving Stitch fan, but anybody deserves better than the Abby they are writing right now. Even Marcy Rylan could not make this character likable.

#9   2014/08/25 05:04PM
    HOT PINK

Sorry - None of the above names for me. i don't like Ben and Abby as a couple, nor do I combine couple's names. I really like Ben and Victoria together and am hoping the baby she is carrying is his. Quite frankly, I don't like the way they have changed Abby. In my opinion, she is not Ben's type at all.

#10   2014/08/25 05:19PM
    soaplover69

Yuck! Abby is a nasty stuck up bobble-headed shrew. She ruined Tyler and sucked all the life out of him.

Stitch is too good for that selfish brat! Put Abby with Kevin Fisher! Those two deserve each other.

Stitch and Victoria are great together. He should be the father of her baby. Victoria needs to wake up and start appreciating Stitch. He's the hottest guy on the show and an upgrade after that loser Billy.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list