List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why all te cloak and dagger

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why all te cloak and dagger

Started by mdtuttle at 2014/08/23 07:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/23 05:49PM, Views: 957, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/08/23 11:43AM
    Re: Why all te cloak and dagger
    smallworld

Quote ABrazil: Nikki never liked Phyllis I remember many episodes when Nick and Phyllis were married and Victoria was married to Brad and Nikki has said neither of my children married well. Also when Nick got back with Phyllis the last time Nikki was against it.

There was a time when every character hated another. Everyone hated Sharon when she was with Adam, even Nick, and now they are together. Remember how volatile Nikki and Victor's relationship has been over the years. They all moved past such feelings. Victor does not hate Phyllis, he sees her as his granddaughters mother, who knows something that could destroy his son. This and his hatred for Sharon, is his only motivation in doing everything possible to wake Phyllis.

The reason Victor is being secretive about the experimental treatment, is that he feels Phyllis' family may not consent to it, which would delay his plans.

#12   2014/08/23 11:50AM
    mayre

He doesn't want anything associated with him that might it look as if he is still after Sharon- which he is...

#13   2014/08/23 01:16PM
    dool56

Quote mayre: He doesn't want anything associated with him that might it look as if he is still after Sharon- which he is...

I think he is keeping this a secret, because if he makes the offer to get Phylliss on the program, and Summer and Daniel say NO....he will be stuck. This way is easier for him.

#14   2014/08/23 02:25PM
    janetb

Quote dool56:
    Quote mayre: He doesn't want anything associated with him that might it look as if he is still after Sharon- which he is...

I think he is keeping this a secret, because if he makes the offer to get Phylliss on the program, and Summer and Daniel say NO....he will be stuck. This way is easier for him.

Austin needed money for the fine so he could accept the Court's deal. Summer is now her mother's Power of Attorney so Victor slipped in a consent for the new treatment with the other legal papers giving her access to her trust fund. Of course he arranged that too, sending Daniel away with some art grant.

#15   2014/08/23 05:49PM
    Trish12

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote Daily Laugh: For whatever reasons, Victor doesn't want to be associated with promoting waking her up, maybe because he only wants to know if Phyllis knows Sharon's 'secret'. Otherwise, he wouldn't care if she stayed in a coma.
    His megalomania has gotten progressively worse. He treated Sharon horribly after being the only support she had, setting her up at Newman, etc. then completely turning on her when she didn't go away quietly and burned the house down. Nikki's always treated her like white trash, beneath her son, yet loved Phyllis, who's a sociopath. Hmmm, maybe that's why she likes her.

I will be the first to admit victor went to far in hiring Mariah to haunt Sharon. But I can not blame him for being angry with Sharon for the things she did at Newman and burning down his home. OK she had a mental illness and she was manipulated by Tucker but she still was not so far out of her mind that she did not know right from wrong.

But having said that I would think Victor would want people, especially Summer to know of his role in getting Phyllis therapy that will ring her out of her coma. It makes sense that if he were the one that secured a Dr. and research that woke Phyllis up if nothing else it would elevate him in Summer's opinion even more.

Sharon was that far gone, she was haring voices. Victor knew Sharon was in trouble but what did he do marry her. Another thing is no one bother to tell Nikki that she started this by texting Sharon and saying he has left and wants nothing to do with her. Nikki is such a child because no one can be Mrs. Newman but her despite all the crap Victor does. Victor is just mad because Sharon got one up on him, something non of his other nemesis could do. She got the better of him and his little feelings are hurt, so he's going to punish her back. Victor could kill Sharon and he wouldn't care. It's odd how the character has switch.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list