List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Am I the only 1 who thinks Chelsea may be pregnant

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only 1 who thinks Chelsea may be pregnant

Started by KC11 at 2014/08/23 12:10AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 10:49AM, Views: 2310, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/23 09:32AM
    Re: Am I the only 1 who thinks Chelsea may be pregnant
    Galazz

Quote KC11: I actually love the fact that Billy and Chelsea slept together.

And even better, I believe Chelsea may have participated in launching the one thing that will completely push Victoria right back into Stitch's arms.... ANOTHER BABY BY BILLY

Yay!

I really like that scenario.

I know once Adam returns, Chelsea will stop crushing on Billy and figure a way to reconnect with Adam but until that happens, I think Billy and Chelsea would make a great couple!

Billy will ALWAYS CHEAT!!!! And Victoria would be crazy to let him do it to her for the third or fourth time. And, I personally would love to see Abby turn three shades of red for being wrong about Victoria's feelings for Ben!

Victoria and Stitch just appear to be the better fit and are happier in their scenes together! IMO

I hope the baby Victoria is carrying really belongs to Stitch. (at least until the writers change their mind later on for whatever reason.) Well, there is always a change of paternity down the line....isn't there?

Stitch deserves a break after serving his time! He appears to be a much better person as an adult. His crime took place so long ago as a juvenile and since so many citizens of Genoa City have committed serious crimes and got a second and third chance, why can't Stitch???

Billy and Chelsea will find comfort with each other until Adam returns and Billy will hopefully have to answer to the authorities about shooting Adam during his kidnapping stunt then he won't be able to throw stones at Ben any longer!!!

I sure don't think so for many reasons. First, Chelsea has been pregnant 3 times in the past few years and had to live births. I think it will be years before she pregnant again. Second, she already has a child with Billy Abbott, so it would be pointless. But the most important reason is Adam is on his way back. I see the writers with many months worth of front burner material, writing Chadam finding their way back to each other.

#12   2014/08/23 10:34AM
    KC11

Well, guess what? You do the deed and there may be another "baby" to feed.
    I don't think there is a limit on baby conception.

However, We all know what happens when Adam is unhappy so Chelsea and Billyboys baby may not happen for many reasons. We know Adam dont we???

Like as far as Adam is concerned, nobody can have Chelsea so there could be an Oops tragedy! Like oops, sorry Billyboy moment courtesy of Adam.

And there lies another s/l because heads will roll between the Abbotts & the Newmanns AGAIN! LOL

#13   2014/08/23 11:42PM
    xjustbestrong

The baby Victoria is carrying is gonna be Billy's not Stitch's.

#14   2014/08/23 11:54PM
    villyforever55

Being pregnant four times in three years is a bit much and doesn't make her look smart at all, knowing her ability to conceive. Hopefully, for her sake, she has learned about the benefits of birth control.

#15   2014/08/24 01:36AM
    dool56

Quote Galazz:

And even better, I believe Chelsea may have participated in launching the one thing that will completely push Victoria right back into Stitch's arms.... ANOTHER BABY BY BILLY

Yay!

I know once Adam returns, Chelsea will stop crushing on Billy and figure a way to reconnect with Adam but until that happens, I think Billy and Chelsea would make a great couple!

Billy will ALWAYS CHEAT!!!! And Victoria would be crazy to let him do it to her for the third or fourth time. And, I personally would love to see Abby turn three shades of red for being wrong about Victoria's feelings for Ben!

Victoria and Stitch just appear to be the better fit and are happier in their scenes together! IMO

I hope the baby Victoria is carrying really belongs to Stitch. (at least until the writers change their mind later on for whatever reason.) Well, there is always a change of paternity down the line....isn't there?

Stitch deserves a break after serving his time! He appears to be a much better person as an adult. His crime took place so long ago as a juvenile and since so many citizens of Genoa City have committed serious crimes and got a second and third chance, why can't Stitch???

Billy and Chelsea will find comfort with each other until Adam returns and Billy will hopefully have to answer to the authorities about shooting Adam during his kidnapping stunt then he won't be able to throw stones at Ben any longer!!!

I sure don't think so for many reasons. First, Chelsea has been pregnant 3 times in the past few years and had to live births. I think it will be years before she pregnant again. Second, she already has a child with Billy Abbott, so it would be pointless. But the most important reason is Adam is on his way back. I see the writers with many months worth of front burner material, writing Chadam finding their way back to each other.

She doesn't have a child with Billy, she signed away her rights. But she would be a mother to another baby with Billy!.

Anything that shakes up that cesspool of sex, infidelity, and total disregard for birth control is expected and welcomed in my book.

#16   2014/08/24 03:02AM
    smallworld

I would prefer more exciting/creative story lines. There is no need for another pregnancy sl on this show.

#17   2014/08/24 06:54AM
    Galazz

Quote dool56:
    Quote Galazz:

Yay!

She doesn't have a child with Billy, she signed away her rights. But she would be a mother to another baby with Billy!.

Anything that shakes up that cesspool of sex, infidelity, and total disregard for birth control is expected and welcomed in my book.

I don't care what she signed, Chelsea and Billy have a son together. Victoria is his adopted mother, Chelsea is his biological mother. Nothing is going to change that. In fact, last week Billy went out of his way to reassure Chelsea that regardless of what happens between him and Vicky, HER son Johnny would be loved and happy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/24 06:56AM
    #18   2014/08/24 06:56AM
    Blue 501

Chelsea is young & very fertile. If she does not start using birth control, she will have more offspring than the Duggars.

#19   2014/08/24 06:58AM
    Blue 501

And I would not blame Adam if he kills Billy. Turn About is fair play.

#20   2014/08/24 10:21AM
    twocentsworth

Quote Blue 501: Chelsea is young & very fertile. If she does not start using birth control, she will have more offspring than the Duggars.

LOL!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list