List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Am I the only 1 who thinks Chelsea may be pregnant

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only 1 who thinks Chelsea may be pregnant

Started by KC11 at 2014/08/23 12:10AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 10:49AM, Views: 2268, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/23 12:10AM
    Am I the only 1 who thinks Chelsea may be pregnant
    KC11

I actually love the fact that Billy and Chelsea slept together.

And even better, I believe Chelsea may have participated in launching the one thing that will completely push Victoria right back into Stitch's arms.... ANOTHER BABY BY BILLY

Yay!

I really like that scenario.

I know once Adam returns, Chelsea will stop crushing on Billy and figure a way to reconnect with Adam but until that happens, I think Billy and Chelsea would make a great couple!

Billy will ALWAYS CHEAT!!!! And Victoria would be crazy to let him do it to her for the third or fourth time. And, I personally would love to see Abby turn three shades of red for being wrong about Victoria's feelings for Ben!

Victoria and Stitch just appear to be the better fit and are happier in their scenes together! IMO

I hope the baby Victoria is carrying really belongs to Stitch. (at least until the writers change their mind later on for whatever reason.) Well, there is always a change of paternity down the line....isn't there?

Stitch deserves a break after serving his time! He appears to be a much better person as an adult. His crime took place so long ago as a juvenile and since so many citizens of Genoa City have committed serious crimes and got a second and third chance, why can't Stitch???

Billy and Chelsea will find comfort with each other until Adam returns and Billy will hopefully have to answer to the authorities about shooting Adam during his kidnapping stunt then he won't be able to throw stones at Ben any longer!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/23 12:15AM
    #2   2014/08/23 06:54AM
    Re: Am I the only 1 who thinks Chelsea may be pregnant
    Scotia

Well, as no one in GC seems to know about birth control, it is definitely a possibility. Now, that could produce a few good story lines. It would affect Vikki, Chelsea, Abby who thinks her uncle Billy is being treated badly by Vikki, Stitch and others. Then add Adams return! Billy would have to answer for shooting him, if that happened, and who knows how Adam would feel about Chelsea and there is no way he would allow Billy near Peanut if he and Chelsea should separate.

So, I do like your scenario for the possibilities it could make.

#3   2014/08/23 07:32AM
    RuthieJane

Uuuuugg! Wouldn't be surprised...

#4   2014/08/23 08:01AM
    mdtuttle

Quote KC11: I actually love the fact that Billy and Chelsea slept together.

And even better, I believe Chelsea may have participated in launching the one thing that will completely push Victoria right back into Stitch's arms.... ANOTHER BABY BY BILLY

Yay!

I know once Adam returns, Chelsea will stop crushing on Billy and figure a way to reconnect with Adam but until that happens, I think Billy and Chelsea would make a great couple!

Billy will ALWAYS CHEAT!!!! And Victoria would be crazy to let him do it to her for the third or fourth time. And, I personally would love to see Abby turn three shades of red for being wrong about Victoria's feelings for Ben!

Victoria and Stitch just appear to be the better fit and are happier in their scenes together! IMO

I hope the baby Victoria is carrying really belongs to Stitch. (at least until the writers change their mind later on for whatever reason.) Well, there is always a change of paternity down the line....isn't there?

Stitch deserves a break after serving his time! He appears to be a much better person as an adult. His crime took place so long ago as a juvenile and since so many citizens of Genoa City have committed serious crimes and got a second and third chance, why can't Stitch???

Billy and Chelsea will find comfort with each other until Adam returns and Billy will hopefully have to answer to the authorities about shooting Adam during his kidnapping stunt then he won't be able to throw stones at Ben any longer!!!

I wouldn't be a bit surprised. Chelsea seems to be a fertile little critter

#5   2014/08/23 08:13AM
    dairymaid

Quote KC11: I actually love the fact that Billy and Chelsea slept together.

Yay!

I really like your scenario! Anything is possible! Good post!

#6   2014/08/23 08:14AM
    KC11

Billy would finally get what he deserves. He would be exposed for what he truly is.... a liar and a cheat.

Billy always runs around town exposing others weaknesses. First Adam then Ben. When all the while Billy never admits his own horrible deeds.

Once Chelsea and Billy's affair becomes public knowledge (if she is pregnant), all of Billy's dirty deeds will surface.
    Billy has impregnated two woman? Lol Possibly???

Adam can't get here fast enough! Billy assaulted, kidnapped and shot Adam then lied to the police.

This would be the case for Avery vs Leslie. Billy is guilty as sin! If this comes out, my Ben would have a chance to hold Victoria's hand and take that smug look away from Billy.

Then Billy will understand that he is no different than Ben. Billy will have to forgive Adam so Adam can help Billy get him off.

This is only my hope! But boy I love the possibilties.

#7   2014/08/23 08:19AM
    dairymaid

Quote KC11: Billy would finally get what he deserves. He would be exposed for what he truly is.... a liar and a cheat.

Billy always runs around town exposing others weaknesses. First Adam then Ben. When all the while Billy never admits his own horrible deeds.

Once Chelsea and Billy's affair becomes public knowledge (if she is pregnant), all of Billy's dirty deeds will surface.
    Billy has impregnated two woman? Lol Possibly???

Adam can't get here fast enough! Billy assaulted, kidnapped and shot Adam then lied to the police.

This would be the case for Avery vs Leslie. Billy is guilty as sin! If this comes out, my Ben would have a chance to hold Victoria's hand and take that smug look away from Billy.

Then Billy will understand that he is no different than Ben. Billy will have to forgive Adam so Adam can help Billy get him off.

This is only my hope! But boy I love the possibilties.

KC11: You are good! Have you ever considered writing for the soap genre??? You have an awesome imagination and your scenarios will rock Y&R to the bone!

#8   2014/08/23 08:26AM
    KC11

Ahhh thanks!!!

Others shared your thoughts we me in the past...lol.

Well, if TPTB would contact me, I would jump at the opportunity. Boy, do I have ideas too.

#9   2014/08/23 08:36AM
    deeppurple

I'm still waiting for Billy to get a conscience and own up to the fact what he did to Adam.

Chelseas's still vulnerable from losing her husband and Connor's father.

Man up Billy.

I don't like that she's anywhere near Billy, especially when all he talks about is how much he loves Victoria.

#10   2014/08/23 08:56AM
    Trina_P

No I agree Chelsea may be pregnant. What I could see happening is this: Obviously she is leaving town with Connor and her mother. She will find out while she is out of town that she is pregnant. Not wanting to interfere with Billy and Victoria, she will keep it a secret and claim it happened with a one night stand while she was out of town. All while we see none of this on screen til she come back at a later date with a baby in tote.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list