List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy has it.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy has it.....

Started by mayre at 2014/08/22 08:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 05:47PM, Views: 1584, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/22 08:00PM
    Billy has it.....
    mayre

That, " I cannot let her go look" in his eyes when he looks at Chelsea---

#2   2014/08/23 09:58AM
    Re: Billy has it.....
    mayre

For Galazz--the way he looked at her yesterday- no mistaking how he feels about Chelsea!

#3   2014/08/23 10:06AM
    janetb

Quote mayre: That, " I cannot let her go look" in his eyes when he looks at Chelsea---

Well he better make up his mind then. He can't be with Chelsea while telling her he still loves and wants Victoria. He told Chelsea that he couldn't raise Ben's child so if it comes to that he might just go along with the divorce. Why he still wants to be with Daddy's Little Princess is beyond me.

#4   2014/08/23 10:23AM
    mayre

Quote janetb:
    Quote mayre: That, " I cannot let her go look" in his eyes when he looks at Chelsea---

Well he better make up his mind then. He can't be with Chelsea while telling her he still loves and wants Victoria. He told Chelsea that he couldn't raise Ben's child so if it comes to that he might just go along with the divorce. Why he still wants to be with Daddy's Little Princess is beyond me.

He will. Chelsea is no dummy- it is going to take her going away for a while for Billy to realize that it is she who he is in love with now- Victoria is a habit he has not admitted to just yet- he is love with the idea of still being in love with Victoria-but his heart has Chelsea written in bold all over it...at least that is what I read in his gaze --yesterday-

#5   2014/08/23 11:55AM
    Galazz

Quote mayre: For Galazz--the way he looked at her yesterday- no mistaking how he feels about Chelsea!

YES! I am not sure why he is still hanging onto to Vicky so hard.

#6   2014/08/23 11:56AM
    Galazz

Quote mayre:
    Quote janetb:

He will. Chelsea is no dummy- it is going to take her going away for a while for Billy to realize that it is she who he is in love with now- Victoria is a habit he has not admitted to just yet- he is love with the idea of still being in love with Victoria-but his heart has Chelsea written in bold all over it...at least that is what I read in his gaze --yesterday-

Great post, ITA.

#7   2014/08/23 12:43PM
    mayre

Quote Galazz:
    Quote mayre: For Galazz--the way he looked at her yesterday- no mistaking how he feels about Chelsea!

YES! I am not sure why he is still hanging onto to Vicky so hard.

In love with the idea that they were once so in love-- that ship has sailed and he will figure it out after Chelsea is gone for awhile....

#8   2014/08/23 01:00PM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb:

Billy and Victoria were great together, a true romantic love story. But why Billy would want to be with his rapist who also accused him of rape is beyond me. Billy and Chelsea together makes me gag! Yuck!

#9   2014/08/23 01:21PM
    mayre

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote janetb:

Billy and Victoria were great together, a true romantic love story. But why Billy would want to be with his rapist who also accused him of rape is beyond me. Billy and Chelsea together makes me gag! Yuck!

They were great together-- but that is history- too much water under the bridge this past year, too much disappointment and hurt- it stands to reason at least in my mind that ben is going to be the father of the baby- Billy and Victoria couldn't pull it off-- but Victoria and Ben did - Billy has said he will cannot raise Ben's child-- too neat and tidy if it turns out to be Billy's-- one thing about the soap-who did the most damage to whom in the character department is up for grabs.. they are all guilty at one time or another-- Billy knows what he has done and he is much less judgmental and more forgiving perhaps?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/23 01:22PM
    #10   2014/08/23 02:39PM
    deceived

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote janetb:

Villy will reunite. Chelsea is a con artist who is also a golddigger. Billy knows this...he is/was using her for sex. I believe she is going to come up with this, 'I'm pregnant' with Billy, and then along will come Chloe...
    Villy has hills to climb...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list